Can we stop with the drama?

*Summer's p.o.v*

everyone looked worried as crap. "he's OK." I stated. everyone nodded and ran up to Matthew to ask of he was OK. even Carter. I smiled softly before I walked off to my room. I sat on my bed and it felt like some one had just flipped a switch in my brain. I felt depressed. that used to happen a lot. some days I was happy...others I was depressed. I just thought about everything that had happened in the past few days and tears started to roll down my cheek. everyone barged into my room and I quickly wiped my tears before anyone saw them. I was greeted with 'hey' and 'what's up?' I simply said 'nothing' and asked to be excused before I walked out of the room.

*Hannah's p.o.v*

"OK, what's up with her?" Hayes asked “um...let me check." I answered as I went to go run after Summer. I caught her just before she got in the elevator "Summer...what's up?" I asked "nothing." she stated simply. "don't 'nothing' me. I'm your best friend I know when you're lying!" I said. "I think...I think I'm going through another stage of depression" Summer whispered. I looked at her sympathetically. this can't be happening again. she was so miserable when she suffered from depression before. she barely ate, she barely got out of bed, she barely socialized, she barely did anything! I can't let that happen again. I pulled her into a hug. "come here...come sit in the hallway with me." I said as I pulled away and led her to sit with me. "OK spill." I exclaimed "I don't know Hannah I just don't feel like myself. my parents are divorcing, I've made both Carter and Matthew cry, I almost made Matthew jump off a building! I'm creating too much drama! I'm just a hot mess! I mean...I'm starting to think that coming on this tour has made it even worse. Can we not go one day without drama?" Summer cried. I looked at her and saw how truly broken she was. I mean...Summer is a strong girl. she may be insecure but she doesn't show it and it takes a lot to make her cry in front of people like this. I hugged her. "its gonna be OK. we'll make it through this! we're gonna have the best time ever!" I promised. Summer nodded her head softly "promise you won't shut down on me." I begged "I'll try" Summer said. I smiles and stood up. I offered her my hand and she took it. she stood up next to me and smiled softly. "let's go hang out with the boys!" I exclaimed. Summer smiled and we walked back into the room. I really hope she doesn't shut down on me. I know she's a strong girl.

*Shawn's p.o.v*

Hannah and Summer were talking out side and I was worried. no body really noticed, but I noticed how Summer always stopped eating the moment no one was forcing her to. I noticed her frown when everyone looked away. I tried to keep my crush on her subtle. I don't want to rush her through anything. I know she's going through a lot. I'm just constantly worried that she's going to do something that will end up hurting her self. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something bad happened to her. we've got a show tomorrow and we're going to have to introduce Summer and Hannah to everyone and I know they'll be getting lots of hate and I don't know how they'll take it. I'm honestly just scared for them. I don't want any one getting hurt. especially not Summer.

-----------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG. DID YOU GUYS ENJOY IT? I HOPE YOU DID! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. OH AND OMFG I HAVE OVER 230 READS AND OVER 20 VOTES! THAT'S AWESOME! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THE SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH! I HAVE A GOAL! LETS SHOOT FOR 260 READS AND 30 VOTES? DO YOU GUYS THINK WE COULD GET THAT DONE? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME IF WE COULD! OH AND WHO HEARD ABOUT MAGCON SPLITTING UP? WELL TO BE CLEAR THEY AREN'T... THEY JUST AREN'T USING THE NAME MAGCON ANYMORE! I WAS SO WORRIED THEY WERE GOING TO SPLIT UP...BUT THEY AREN'T... THANK GOD! WHO IS ALSO READY FOR ONE DIRECTION'S MIDNIGHT MEMORIES TOUR TO KICK OFF? I KNOW I AM! ANY WAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx