Kidnapped

*Summer's p.o.v*

I woke up later on a hard, dirt floor. I looked around and saw an empty room with no windows and a door. I quickly got up and tried to open the door...nothing...its locked. I started panicking again. I sat on the first floor and looked at my surroundings...I needed to find a way out.

I felt my phone in my pocket and pulled it out. I sighed in defeat as I saw that I got no service. tears brimmed my eyes as I took a shaky breath. I breathed in and out slowly, trying not to panic. I stood up and walked around the room. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and it soon flew opened. I flinched at the loud bang the door created as it collided with the wall.

"well...I'm glad you're up." Jason smirked as he slowly walked towards me. I took a step back each time he took a step forward. I soon hit the wall behind me and cursed silently at the lack of space I had from Jason. He pushed me up against the wall and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"please don't hurt me." I whimpered "I'm not gonna hurt you..." Jason said "then why am I here?" I asked "because your mine! I don't ever want to see you near those stupid magcon boys! I had you first!" Jason growled as he dug his fingers into my hips. I winced in pain.

"stop!" I cried. he instantly softened his grip and his gaze at me. "I'm sorry" he whispered. I looked at him and shrank in fear. Jason looked sorry as he walked out of the room. bipolar much? tears pricked my eyes as I slid my back down the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest. I just want to go home.

*Carter's p.o.v*

I walked into the room about an hour after Summer stormed out, crying. I walked in the room and she wasn't in there. I walked back to the other room worriedly. "have you seen Summer?" I asked everyone "no why?" Taylor asked "she's gone" I answered "what do you mean 'gone'"? Hannah asked "I mean she's not in her room!" I retorted "call her." Matthew said.

I called Summer and no answer. where is she? she's really scaring me. I called her five more times and no answer. I was freaking out. "we need to find her!" I exclaimed.

We all got up and went to look for Summer. she wasn't in the resort, she wasn't anywhere! we even separated to take each Disney bus to each Disney park and none of us found her. We came back super late and I couldn't hold in it anymore.

I started crying. "it'll be OK...we'll find her." Brent said "you don't know that!" I screamed. I just wanted Summer to be OK. "sh*t!" Cameron mumbled as he ran his hand through his disheveled hair. "what?" I asked "I think she might've been kidnapped." Cameron said. "what?!?! by who?" Hannah shrieked "Jason..." Cameron answered. WHAT!!

-----------------------

A/N: HEY EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! LET'S SEE...OH YEAH! YESTERDAY I COMPETED IN A DRAMA COMPETITION AND I GOT SECOND PLACE IN THE POETRY CATEGORY! WOOHOO! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTED! I LOVE YOU! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx