Hey...

*Summer's p.o.v*

I quickly ran back to Carter's room and saw him crying on his bed. My heart has literally been shattered. First I made Matthew cry and now Carter. I rushed over to him and tapped his shoulder. he looked up with tear stains and fresh tears still falling down his face. "oh Carter..." I whispered as I sat beside him. "why am I so important to you?" I asked "why? Summer...you are pretty much my life now. I don't what you did that made me so in love with you but I am! you're just different. out of every girl I've met your the one that just caught my eye and now that you have...I can't stop thinking about you. you're amazing" Carter answered. I stared at him. I was shocked. I don't see anything special about me...OK yeah I'm popular but its just because my parents are rich other than that...I'm pretty much nothing. I rested my head on his shoulder lightly. "you know what I was saying in the hallway?" I asked Carter. "yeah" he whispered, running his hands through his disheveled hair. "what I was saying...was that.. I like you too...a lot. I'm just not ready for a relationship. I just got over I bad one with an abusive boyfriend but I promise...I do like you. I just need some time OK?" I said sweetly. Carter smiled softly "OK...its really good to know that you like me." he smiled. "yeah...and please...don't cry over me...I'm not worth it." I begged. Carter grabbed my hand "yes you are!" he said. I shook my head. Our conversation was interrupted by a million girls screaming. not the excited scream but a scream of horror. what's going on?

--------------------

A/N: HEY! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx