Trouble

*Matthew's p.o.v*

"Mathew! what the h*ll? you knew that I like Summer!" Carter growled. "well she's mine now!" I said "no...you pushed her too fast!" Carter retorted "oh really? is that why she kissed me first?" I asked with a smirk. Carter's eyes widened and he stormed out.  All the boys stared at me in shock "what?" I asked "you are letting a girl come in between your's and Carter's friendship!" Cameron said "well...Carter's not a true friend I guess." I said as I sat on the bed with all the boys. Shawn then Stormed out too. what's with everyone?

*Summer's p.o.v*

"Summer...why are you with Matthew?" Hannah asked "because he asked me!" I said "do you even like him?" she asked "well I kissed him!" I retorted "did you feel sparks?" she asked. I nodded my head 'no' Hannah glared at me and I immediately felt ashamed. "I guess you also didn't know that Shawn likes you too!" she hissed. I shook my head 'no' again. "Summer...you can't play with these boys like this." Hannah warned. I was about to answer but Carter came storming out of the room. "Carter..." I whispered "don't...I thought you might've liked me back! god I was wrong! Summer I LOVE you!" Carter exclaimed with tears streaming down his face "Carter I'm sorry!" I said. Carter walker away in the direction of our room. I ran after him. "Carter...I'm sorry. Between me and you...I-" I tried to say until I was cut off by the one and only...MATHEW ESPINOSA!

----------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! CLIFFHANGER! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx