Leaving

recap!

S- SUMMER.   H- HARRY

S- harry...I've made my decision

------------------------

*Summer's p.o.v*

I waited for Harry to text back. I didn't even know how I came up with this decision but I did.

H- great! what is it?

S- I'm gonna go on tour with you guys.

H- Great! So I'll pick you up tomorrow morning...just make sure you don't leave with magcon.

S- OK

after I finished texting Harry I felt a pang of guilt hit me. what am I going to tell everyone?

I can't what's going on here its just too much. All this drama with Carter and just...everything.

I'll only be gone for a few months this anyways. it'll be OK. after that I'll just come back and I'll start all over with everyone.

I then thought about how Hannah would be. she's my best friend...she's going to think I hate her if I leave.

I sighed and noticed that Shawn was asleep beside me. I smiled at him. I could hear his light snoring and it was adorable.

How is he going to be?  I don't want to hurt him but he understands that I can't pass up on this opportunity.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up the next morning and felt really bad. Shawn kissed me quickly and got up to start packing. "why aren't you packing?" Shawn asked.

"about that...um Shawn I'm not going to the next magcon show." I answered. Shawn furrowed his eyebrows.

"what do you mean?" Shawn asked. "I-I decided to go on the tour with one direction" I answered.

-----------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT SUMMER TO LEAVE DID YOU? ANYWAYS! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! PLEASE FOLLOW ME TOO! ALSO PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'DANGEROUS' I LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx