Scared

We got back to the resort and I turned to Cameron before we went into the room. "please don't tell the boys about Jason!" I begged "Summer. why not? he's dangerous. someone needs to know!" Cameron retorted "no! if I tell them Jason will hurt them and I can't let that happen. I've already risked your life by telling you. trust me. you don't know what Jason is capable of." I said.

Cameron sighed and pulled me into a tight hug. "god. I'm so worried about you. I swear if he hurts you I'll kill him. we all will." Cameron said. "don't worry...I can handle him." I reassured him. Cameron sighed and pulled away. I smiled at him and he half smiled back before we walked into the room.

I was first greeted with a tight hug from Carter. "I missed you!" Carter whined. I giggled and kissed him. "well I'm here now." I answered as I hugged him a little tighter, scared to let go because if I did...who knows when I'll get to hug him again. I hugged the rest of the boys and slapped Taylor's hand away as it traveled to my butt. he chuckled and I glared at him but I knew he was just playing around.

I got a phone call from a restricted number and answered it

S-SUMMER A-ANONYMOUS

S- Ummmmm hello?

A- watch your back sweet heart

S- w-what?

A- don't touch any of those boys again if you want them to live

S- *whispers* Jason?

A- yes sweet heart. get away from those boys if you know whats best for them. *hangs up*

I hung up phone and turned pale. Nash grabbed my hand and asked me what's wrong. "please don't touch me! I don't want to hurt you!" I pleaded "hurt me? what are you talking about?" Nash asked. I pulled my hand out of Nash's, tears brimming my eyes. "please...just trust me. I can't touch you." I cried.

"Summer?" Carter asked. I turned to him and started to cry. He tried to hug me but I backed away from him. I started shaking as I walked out the room and went to the other. I collapsed on the bed and cried my heart out. this can't be happening... what did I do to deserve this?

It started to feel like some one was suffocating me. I couldn't breath and black spots were dancing in my eyes. I tried to breath but I was too busy panicking. I started gasping for air but nothing worked. I was having a panic attack. I heard the door to the room open but before I could see who it was everything went black...

---------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! WHO DO YOU THINK WALKED IN? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I HONESTLY CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR GETTING ME TO 1.2K READS! THAT'S CRAZY!! YOU PROBABLY CAN'T TELL BUT I'M FREAKING OUT! I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS BOOK TO GET THIS MANY READS BUT I'M SO THANKFUL THAT I DID. IT'S AMAZING! KEEP IT UP! LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx