Help me...

*Summer's p.o.v*

Matthew took me back to the room with everyone in there and everyone rushed to me. I was greeted with a series of 'are you OK' and 'how are you doing' I answered with a simple 'I'm fine.' I slumped on the floor as we all sat in a circle. Hannah kept eyeing me. Shawn kept glancing over to me since he was sitting beside me. he pulled me into his arms "its gonna be OK..." he whispered and kissed the top of my head. 

*Shawn's p.o.v* (plot twist)

I pulled Summer in my arms and whispered encouraging words to her. I hated seeing her like this. she looked so emotionless, so broken. I kept her in my arms and it felt right. I felt like I should be doing this. OK...I like Summer. I really like her. its weird. I already know Carter and Matthew like her but...there's just something about her. "Summer...come outside with me...now"  Hannah said. Summer sighed and got up and went outside with Hannah.

*Summer's p.o.v*

Hannah called me outside and I went with her. "Summer Watson I see that look on your face...don't you dare shut us out. you will not become depressed again. I will not let you. as your best friend I will not allow you to be miserable again!" Hannah said with tears brimming her eyes. I stared at her emotionlessly. "Summer...please talk to me!" she pleaded. "I can't do it anymore Hannah." I whispered

-----------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASEI REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT! LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S!