Hospital trip

*Matthew's p.o.v*

We followed the ambulance to the hospital. Summer was in the back, dying. Carter was crying hysterically and so was Hannah. I honestly think that we all were.

We soon pulled up to the hospital and Summer was being wheeled in. We all tried to follow but the nurses made us stay in the waiting room. Carter paced back and forth and Hannah was crying in Aaron's chest.

I was so worried. I kept running my hands through my hair and constantly looking up to see if a doctor would tell us the news.

*Carter's p.o.v*

We waited for four hours for a doctor to walk out. finally one did and he didn't look happy. I instantly panicked at the expression of his face. "well...I've got the news on Ms.Watson." the doctor "yes?" Hayes asked.

"well...she's breathing but we can't seem to get a response from her. she was heavily beat and starved. Her body went under a complete shock and malnutrition coma. We honestly don't know if she will make it and there's not much we can do to help her. Her life depends on whether her body wants to give up or keep fighting." the doctor informed.

That's when I lost it. I completely broke down. Hannah was sobbing loudly and so was I. I just need Summer to be OK. All the boys started crying. Hayes was probably one of the worst. That poor boy. he's the youngest of the group and adores Summer and now he has to go through this.

Hayes cried into Nash's shoulder and Nash cried with him. Everyone was crying. "can we go see her?" Hannah begged "sure...one at a time though." The doctor answered "who's first?" he added "me!" I exclaimed. the doctor nodded as he led me to Summer's room.

I walked in and saw her frail, bruised, and cut body. my baby. I tried to keep my tears in but they leaked out. I sat beside her hospital bed and held her hand. "I'm sorry." I whispered, even though I knew she couldn't hear me. I kissed her hand and continued to cry.

She never deserved this. I swear if that Jason guy wasn't already dead I'd kill him! "please...just wake up! for me!" I sobbed. I needed to see her smile, her bright eyes, I needed to hear her laugh, I needed to feel her hug, I needed her! Summer didn't move. Her chest slowly moving up and down was the only sign that she was alive.

The doctor soon walked in and said that the others want to see Summer. I nodded and Summer's her cheek. "I love you" I whispered to her before I walked out. the only thing that was running through my mind was if Summer would wake up or not.

----------------------

A/N: HIYA! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I GOT A REQUEST FOR A SEQUEL FROM ONE PERSON BUT I FEEL LIKE THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! SO COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOO! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE READS! WHO IS EXCITED THAT ONE DIRECTION HAVE FINALLY STARTED THEIR TOUR! I KNOW I AM! I LOVE YOU! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S!Xx