Seeing things

*Summer's p.o.v*

I walked backstage and was greeted by Carter and Hannah. I hugged Carter and then went to Hannah. I hugged her tightly and pulled away. "I have Emma Watson's number!" I whispered. "no frickin way?!" she said "yup! I had a great time!" I gushed. Hannah smiled and we both walked on stage with the boys.

"I got you something for you." I whispered in Carter's ears. "can't wait to see what it is" he winked "its nothing nasty you little perv!" I giggled as he kissed my cheek.

Mahogany played some music and Shawn pulled me over to the microphone. "what?" I asked "sing with me!" he said "um...sing what?" I asked "how about A team by Ed Sheeran?" he said. I shrugged and sat on the stool as Shawn pulled up another stool beside me with his guitar. He started strumming and I started singing. When we finished the whole crowd was cheering and I wasn't getting hate for once.

I smiled at the crowd until I saw a sign that said 'I'll get you.' I looked at the person who was holding it and I swear I saw Jason. my hand quickly covered my mouth as I began to panic. "Summer?" I heard some one say but they sounded so distant.

My heart rate sped up as my breathing became more detached. I quickly walked off stage and sat in the floor backstage, hyperventilating. I closed my eyes and tried to breath but I couldn't.

Some how he found me and he's back. my whole body was shaking and I couldn't think straight. some one came back stage and tried to talk to me but I couldn't here anything. I was having an anxiety attack.

all of the horrible memories of Jason came flooding back, I started screaming. I tried so hard to get the images out of my head. I felt some one pull me into their arms. I kept shaking, crying, and screaming. he can't be back.

I started to calm down as I heard Carter's distant voice. "hey...shhhh baby. its OK...what's wrong?" he asked. I couldn't answer. I was still shaking and crying. I started to calm down. "hey...calm down. what happened?" Carter cooed "its him...he was there." I gasped "who?" Carter asked. "J-Jason." I stuttered.

Carter pulled me closer to his chest and stroked my head. "he won't hurt you. I swear." Carter said. I sat on his lap with my head in his chest. I stayed like that for a few more minutes and then told Carter to go back on stage.

"you sure?" he asked. I nodded my head 'yes' but honestly I wanted him to be with me there forever. I wanted him to protect me. I was honestly scared. if Jason is back I know what he'll do to me.  I kept telling myself that I'm just seeing things but I'm honestly not sure...

------------------

A/N: HEY GUY! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ONE OF THE BOYS DAYS WITH ME. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS! I WAS HONESTLY NEVER EXPECTING THIS MANY READS. YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT! LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx