Back to my home town

*Summer's p.o.v*

they finally let me out of the hospital and I'm fine. We're currently on a plane to...California!!!!! I miss my home town! while I'm there I'll be visiting my school to say hey and stuff. I'm sitting in between Carter and Jack J

I looked over at jack who looked sad. "what's up with you?" I asked "well...my girlfriend just broke up with me." he sighed "oh...I'm sorry." I said. "its no big deal." he answered, sadly. "you'll find some one soon" I reassured him "I hope" he answered. I rested my head on Carter's shoulder and soon fell asleep.

~THREE HOURS LATER~

*Summer's p.o.v*

The plane landed and some overly sweet flight attendant woke me up. Everyone else was awake and got off the plane, got our luggage, and headed to the hotel. We had to Change quickly because we had a show in about an hour. We all changed into something decent and headed to the venue.

We walked in the venue and I saw Jack J eyeing a gorgeous girl. She had blonde hair and looked around 116 pounds. "talk to her!!" I whispered to jack. He nodded and went over to talk to her. I smiled at them and turned back to the crowd. 

"hey guys!" I shouted in the microphone. The crowd cheered and I smiled. "so...I know you guys love the boys and their muscles so how about they have a little push up contest!" I exclaimed. The crowd screamed louder than ever. I smirked and turned to the boys direction.

"you heard them! let's have the push up contest!" I said to the boys. They shrugged and got in push up position. "All the losers have to take off their shirt!" I added. The girls started squealing and I chuckled at the boys shocked expression.

All the boys got in push up position and started the competition. I was laughing so hard as all of the boys gave up except Cameron. "OK! Cam won!!!" I announced. I laughed as all the boys except Cameron took off their shirts. I'm sure Taylor didn't mind.

I walked up to a shirtless Carter and hugged him. "I like this version of you." I giggled. "maybe you can see me like this later." he smirked "ha! no thanks." I said as I kissed his neck. "what?" Carter asked "maybe..." I chuckled.

I saw Jack talking to the girl again. I walked over to them to say hey. "hi jack! who is this?" I asked "I'm Hailey! its so great to meet you! I think you're great!" Hailey said. I smiled at her. "thank you! so what's with you and jack?" I smirked. Jack walked away, blushing and Hailey giggled.

"so...spill! what's going on?" I asked. "Jack just asked for my number. gosh! he's so cute!" Hailey gushed. "that's great! whatever you do please don't hurt him!" I asked "I would never do that!" Hailey exclaimed. "OK...I'll see you around" I said. I hugged Hailey and walked towards the others.

"Look at you jack! scoring one with Hailey!" I said. Jack blushed and loomed away. "shut up..." he mumbled I chuckled at his red cheeks and hugged him. "I told you you'd find someone." I whispered in his ear. "thank you" he said.

I pulled away and Jack and I walked away but not before he quickly hugged Hailey and kissed her cheek. they are going to be so cute together!!!

We all went back to the hotel and Carter and Matthew and I walked to our room. I charged my phone and sat on my bed. Tomorrow I'll be visiting my school! hopefully it hasn't changed much...

---------------------

A/N: HEY! HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! IT'S KIND OF A FILLER RIGHT NOW! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER! HAILEY'S CHARECTER IS BASED ON Hailey_mendes19 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! FOLLOWS WOULD BE AWESOME AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE INBOX ME! I'LL BE HAPPY TO CHAT A BIT! LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx