Flights

*Summer's p.o.v*:
"what do you mean Shawn is in the hospital?" I asked frantically, standing up off the couch.

"he left after the video chat we had and next thing I know I got a call saying he was in a car accident!" Hannah explained.

"is he OK?" I asked. "I don't know! we are on our way to the hospital." she answered. "oh god...what am I gonna do?" I asked.

"I don't know." Hannah mumbled. I was pacing the floor and the boys were looking at me worriedly.

"oh god...I leave for two days and some one goes to the hospital." I sighed. Hot tears were building up in my eyes.

I felt like this was all my fault. If I had just talked to Shawn and not hung up he wouldn't have left.

he wouldn't have gotten in a car and he wouldn't have got into a car accident.

"Summer...calm down I'm sure he'll be OK." Hannah reassured me. "I feel like its my fault!" I choked out.

I felt some one wrap there arms around me from behind. I looked up and saw Harry hugging me.

I turned into his chest and cried. "Its not your fault." Hannah sighed. "I have to go OK? we're at the hospital, I'll text you how it goes." Hannah exclaimed.

"o-ok." I stuttered. Hannah hung up and I broke down in Harry's arms.

"what happened?" Harry asked. "Shawn's in the hospital!" I cried.

"I can't go check on him because I'm here and I don't know what to do!" I added.

"how about this? after the concert tomorrow I'll get you tickets to the next flight to New York so you can go check on Shawn." Harry suggested.

"really? you'd do that for me?" I choked out. "of course...anything for you." Harry smiled.

"thank you!" I said, kissing him. "ewww PDA!!" Louis shrieked.

I laughed at him and yawned. "I'm going to bed." I sighed.

"I'll go with you." Harry answered. "use protection children!" Zayn laughed. I glared at him and Harry and I walked upstairs.

We crawled into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep, Harry's arms wrapped around my petite waist.

~NEXT DAY~

*Summer's p.o.v*

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. The first thing that came to my mind was Shawn. I checked my phone and teared up at the text I got.

Just got news about Shawn...he's in critical condition...I'm sorry. Xx

-Hannah

All I could think was that this was all my fault. I cried hysterically and it woke Harry up.

He pulled me into his arms and cooed comforting words in my ear. "Hey...babe...its gonna be OK!" Harry cooed.

"do you need to go to New York or can you stay for the concert?" Harry asked, sweetly. He was truly concerned. "No! I can stay for the concert!" I said quickly.

Harry nodded and I stayed nestled in his arms.

The rest of the day went by in a blur and it was finally time for the concert.