Back to school

*Hannah's p.o.v*

Summer and I woke up late the next morning and tried to rush and get dressed. "see you later Demi!" I shouted as we ran to catch a taxi to our school. We were suppose to be there at 10:30 in the morning but its currently 11:30.

We finally arrived and all the bonus were waiting. Carter, Aaron, and Taylor were running their hands through their hair. "what's with you?" I asked them.

"Where the h*ll were you guys last night?" Carter asked as he hugged Summer tightly. "um...we uh...w-we were at Demi Lovato's house." I stuttered. "why?" Aaron asked as he hugged me too. "We went to Starbucks and she happened to be there and asked if we wanted to stay with her." I answered.

*Summer's p.o.v*

The boys looked confused but dropped the subject anyways. We made our way into the gym where everyone would be gathered. We walked up on the stage and all the girls started screaming bloody murder. "Hey Westfield high!" I shouted.

Everyone was screaming mine and Hannah's name. So they do remember us. "Well...we hope you love our show and its so great to be back!" I announced. Mahogany started playing music and the boys started messing around.

Shawn asked me to sing with him again and we sang 'Say Something' by Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World. The school went crazy and we all just continued to goof off...like usual.

Soon the show was over and we had the individual meet and greets.

One of the boys came up to me and hugged me. He pulled back and I realized that it was Jake.

"JAKE!" I screamed as I pulled him into another hug. "hey gorgeous!" Jake said. "who's Jake?" Carter asked protectively. "he's a great friend of mine." I answered. Carter nodded slowly before he kissed me and walked over to the other boys.

Jake and I started to talk until his girlfriend, Alliyah, Came up and dragged him away. She hates me. I excused myself to go use the restroom and walked down the hallway.

I was looking around and I saw something that just shattered my heart. Carter was in front of the water fountain making out with some girl. "Carter." I whimpered.

He turned to me and looked shocked. "Summer its not what it looks like!" he exclaimed. "really? because it looks like you're cheating on me." I hissed. tears spilled from my eyes as I walked away.

Carter turned me around and looked at me. "I swear...it was a mist—" "no Carter! Just...leave me alone!" I cut him off and walked away. I recognized the girl as Deborah. She's part of Alliyah's little crew.

I walked out if the school and sat on the sidewalk, crying. He cheated on me. He kissed another girl. How could he? I got phone call and answered it.

S-SUMMER.            C-CAMERON

S- *sniffles* hello?

C- hey...where are you?

S- Outside...in the front

C- why?

S- its a long story

C- I'm gonna check on you ok?

S- o-ok

C- don't hurt yourself. bye *hangs up*

I sat on the sidewalk and pulled my knees to my chest. Cameron soon sat beside me. "so what happened?" he asked his face full of concern. "Carter...he...he cheated on m-me!" I cried. "what?" Cameron asked "he was kissing another girl!" I cried.