Shawn's day!

*Summer's p.o.v*

I woke up the next morning pretty early. no one else was awake so I picked out some clothes that consisted of a red sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and white vans. I walked to the bathroom and quickly hopped in the shower.

I washed my hair and shaved my legs and did all me regular things. I hopped out of the shower and got dressed and left my hair in its natural waves. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. I quickly replaced that frown with a fake smile.

I stepped out of the restroom and was greeted by a smiling Shawn. "hey!" I said. "hey! you ready?" he asked "yeah where are we going?" I asked "its a surprise!" Shawn said. I groaned in frustration.

Shawn chuckled and grabbed his phone off the table. "I'm gonna say bye to Carter...do you know where he is?" I asked "he should be in the other room." Shawn said. I quickly walked to the other room and kissed Carter. I hugged Hannah and said good bye to everyone and went back to Shawn.

we walked out of the resort together and were greeted by a bunch of screaming fans. Shawn and I kept walking as I ignored the rude comments being screamed at me. Shawn and I got into the van and he whispered an address to the driver.

"here...put this on." Shawn said, handing me a blind fold. I looked at it hesitantly "don't worry I'm not gonna kidnap and rape you" he laughed. I sighed in relief and put on the blind fold.

We soon pulled up to wherever Shawn was taking me and he finally said I could take off the blind fold. I quickly took it off and saw that we were in universal studios! the Harry Potter world to be exact. "oh my god Shawn!!!!!" I squealed.

Shawn smiled at my reaction and we both walked through the park gates. "where to first?" Shawn asked. "I don't even know! I've never been here before" I gushed.  Shawn took my hand and led me to a cool looking café where they had butter beer.

I ordered some and took a sip as soon as they handed me the drink. "holy mother of fudge this taste like liquid heaven!" I gasped. Shawn bursted out laughing as soon as he saw my face. "what!" I asked "you've got a little something above your lip" He chuckled as he wiped it off for me. I blushed furiously and thanked him.

Shawn took my hand in his and we walked out of the café and into the park. As we were walking out I could've sworn I saw some guy staring at me who looked just like Jason. I started to panic but quickly ignored it because I'm pretty sure I'm just over reacting. I continued to walk with Shawn and have a great time.

*Shawn's p.o.v*

I grabbed Summer's hand (as friends)  as we walked out of the café. She looked so happy. Sadly my day is a little short than the other boys because we have concert later tonight around seven.

Summer and I walked around taking selfies and talking and It was really fun. "hey...want a wand?" I asked Summer "oh my gosh! YES!" She exclaimed. We walked into the wand shop and Summer her own personalized wand. "this is so cool!" Summer said as she got the wand.

I smiled at her. "OK so um...what now. we should go get like a shirt or someth- oh my god no way." Summer said "what?" I asked "that is The Emma frickin Watson!" Summer said. "let's go talk to her!" I said as we casually walked up to Emma.

"hi...I'm such a huge fan!" Summer said. "hi! thank you!" Emma answered "can I get your auto graph?" Summer said as she pulled out a piece of paper and pen from her purse. I gave her an 'are you serious?' look. "what? you never know when you'll meet a celebrity!" she whispered to me.

"who can I make this out to?" Emma asked "Summer Watson." Summer said "no way really? is your last name really Watson?" Emma asked. Summer nodded her head 'yes.' "that's really cool!" Emma said "hey we could be related!" Emma added. "we could!" Summer said "how about I give you my number?" Emma asked Summer.

Summer stood there in complete shock. "r-really?" she stuttered "definitely!" Emma said "OK!" Summer said as her and Emma exchanged numbers. "it was so nice to meet you!" Summed said "you too!" Emma said as she hugged Summer and walked away.

"I just go Emma Watson's number!!!" Summer squealed. "you sure did!" I chuckled. "let's go to the gift shop!" Summer said as we ran into the gift shop. Summer got some 'I'm his Hermione' and 'I'm her Ron' shirts which I'm guessing were for her and Carter. I got a simple Wizard hat and Summer and I paid and sadly left the park to go to the show we had tonight.

On our way to the show I was thinking about how great this was. Summer gave me a quick peck on the cheek and hugged me. "thank you." she said "you're welcome" I answered as we arrived at the show.

*Summer's p.o.v*

I had a great time with Shawn and as we soon pulled up to the show I instantly got scared of all the hate. This is going to be a great way to ruin a great day. I sighed as we hopped out of the car and I embraced myself for all the hate. Here we go...

------------------

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I MADE IT PRETTY LONG! I KNOW IT WASN'T EXACTLY EXCITING BUT I'M SAVING ALL THE DRAMA FOR OTHER DAYS. IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS BY THE WAY! I WAS NEVER EXPECTING THIS MANY! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SORRY IF I DON'T GET TO UPDATE EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS! I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx