Cameron's day!

*Summer's p.o.v*

after the show we went to the resort that night and didn't even change before I went to bed with Carter beside me. He pulled me a little closer that night, held me a little tighter, kissed me a little longer. I knew he was just as worried as I was. We soon fell asleep, worrying.

I woke up the next morning and picked out some clothes. I decided to skip my morning shower and take one tonight. I got a Shane Dawson tank top and some leggings and pair of uggs. I quickly put them on. I kissed Carter quickly and giggled at his snoring and walked to Cameron's room.

I walked in to see Cameron already awake and on his phone. "ready cam?" I asked. he looked up and eyed me hungrily "hello?" I asked "oh...yeah I'm ready. you look nice." He said "thanks!" I smiled as we walked out of the room and out of the resort. "so where to?" I asked "I was thinking sea world?"  he answered. I smiled brightly and nodded.

We got in the car and soon arrived at sea world and Cameron and I walked in the park. "I'm totally riding the kraken" I said as I ran into the line. Cameron followed and we stood in line for a good hour.

As I sat in the chair for the ride I saw that the guy that sat next to me was not Cameron. I looked over to the guy and he had a hood over his head. "hi!" I said. he turned to me and I gasped in shock as I saw who it was. "hey babe." he smirked "Jason. w-what are you doing here? you need to get away! leave me alone!" I shrieked.

Jason continued to smirk as the ride started. luckily Cameron was sitting right behind me and the ride was going too fast for Jason to do anything.

The ride stopped and I quickly jumped off and ran to Cameron. "hey...missed you too!" he chuckled. "this is not a time to joke. we need to leave now." I whispered as I started to panic again. "what's wrong?" Cameron asked. I looked back to see Jason slowly walking to us with an evil grin on his face. "I'll tell you in the car" I barely breathed out before I pulled Cameron to the car, trying to get as far as possible from Jason as I could.

Tears blurred my vision but I managed to get to the car and quickly get in, with Cameron behind me. I broke down in the car and started shaking violently. "what's wrong?" Cameron asked with worry laced in his voice. "he's back!" I cried "who?" Cameron asked "Jason." I whispered.

---------------------

A/N: I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I JUST HAD TO RIGHT THIS CHAPTER! I COULDN'T WAIT! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IDEAS! I'VE ALSO GOT A GOAL FOR YOU GUYS. I'LL ONLY WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER IF I HIT 1,000 READS. I KNOW IT'S A LOT BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT! LOVE YOU! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx