Tour

*Summer's p.o.v*

I walked into Matthew and Carter's room and looked around a bit. "want a tour?" Matthew "um...thanks but no thanks. I think I can find my way around a room" I laughed. Matthew blushed "right" he said. Carter walked in and saw me and Matthew...he glared at Matthew and I felt a little awkward. "hey! Summer...wanna go to Starbucks?" Carter asked "sure! I'd love to!" I answered. I grabbed my purse and walked to Starbucks with Carter. We walked in and I walked up to the counter "um...can a get a Carmel flan frappè please?" I asked "whatever..." the lady rudely said. I scoffed at her "that will be $3.83" she said I was digging in my purse for a five dollar bill but Carter beat me to it. "um...I'm gonna pay!" I said "no your not" Carter fought "yes I am" I argued "nope" he said and quickly handed the lady a five dollar bill. I groaned in frustration and Carter laughed. I got my drink and sat down with Carter and we talked "I'm paying for the next thing we go to together." I said "so you mean there is definitely going to be a next time?" He asked hopefully "sure" I smiled back.

-------------------

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AMD VOTE! WHAT SHOULD SUMMER AND CARTER'S NEXT "DATE" BE? I KNOW MY CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO NEXT? LOVE YOU! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx