After hours

*Matthew's p.o.v*

After Summer and Carter came back from their "date" (hardly) Summer decided to go shower. I quickly walked to Carter and talked to him "look...I'm going to get Summer OK? not you... she's going to fall for me because she's mine." I hissed "OK? Matthew chill. Summer is going to fall for me...simple as that!" Carter fought. I was going to make a smart comment but then I heard singing coming from the bathroom. it wasn't just regular singing...it was amazing! Carter stopped to listen too and I think we were both in utter shock. the water was soon turned off and Summer stepped out in her pajamas. she smiled at us and then looked towards the beds and frowned. "what's wrong?" Carter asked. "the beds...there are three of us and only two beds." she pointed out. I smirked "well...you can just sleep with me no big deal." I said before Carter could beat me to it. Summer shrugged and climbed into my bed. I went into the bathroom and quickly changed so I can go lay with Summer. I quickly finished and climbed in bed with her. Carter glared at me and climbed into his bed and turned off the lights. "so...I heard you singing in the bathroom...you're amazing." I said "thanks" Summer said. even though I couldn't see her face I knew she was blushing. "wanna cuddle? it can get pretty cold at night." I offered "um...OK...but we are nothing more than friends." she answered. I smiled as she curled up into my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and and our legs intertwined perfectly as we both drifted off to sleep...

*Summer's p.o.v*

Matthew asked if I wanted to cuddle and I said sure. I mean its only as friends right? I felt a little guilty because I knew Carter was on the other bed feeling jealous. I know the boys like me and I don't know if I like them back. I mean they make me smile and feel beautiful. even if I did like them...I would have to choose one over the other and I don't know if I would have the guts to break one of their hearts. I don't want to lead them on. I decided that tomorrow night I would sleep in Hannah, Aaron, and Cameron's room. I mean I haven't talked to any of the other guys except Cameron. I've been super excited to talk to them because well...I love them! I needed to spend some time to get to know Shawn, Brent, Sam, Taylor,Aaron, Nash, Hayes, and Jack and Jack anyways. I mean I'm going to be here for a while...might as well get to know them. I soon drifted to sleep, holding onto Matthew...I know this wrong because I just met him and Carter likes me too...but it feels so right!

---------------------

A/N: HIYA! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK! I KNOW ITS KIND OF SLOW BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER! I JUST DON'T WANT TO RUSH THE BOOK SO FAST. COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT PLEASE! LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx