Give your heart a break

*Summer's p.o.v*

I texted Taylor that I'm sorry. after I sent the text I realized that it wasn't a smart phrase to use. it sounds like I'm about to kill myself.

I texted him sorry because I sounded like a b*tch when I asked to be alone. I shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

*Hannah's p.o.v*

I rushed straight to the jail to get Taylor and quickly got him out. "jail Taylor? Seriously?" I asked "Sorry!" he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at him as we made our way back to the hotel.

We quickly ran up to Summer's to and opened her door. I breathed out a sigh of relief as I saw that she was just sleeping.

I shook her awake and she groaned in frustration and sat up. "you OK?" I asked "no...I think I'm just gonna be single for a while...I'm tired of broken hearts." She sighed.

"OK...it'll be OK. You were too good for him anyways." I said "I don't know...sometimes I feel like its the other way around." She whimpered as she started crying again.

I pulled her into my arms and comforted her. "no...Summer. He's just too dumb to realize how awesome you are." I stated.

"Then why did he do that?" She cried "I don't know...he's just a major pr*ck" I sighed. Summer sighed and went to lie back down.

*Summer's p.o.v*

I really didn't even care anymore. Carter broke my heart...so what? I'm use to it...it doesn't even matter.

I just wanted to be alone in my own little dark, depressing world. Forget all this. I went back into a dreamless sleep.

~ONE HOUR LATER~

*Summer's p.o.v*

I was woken up by Matthew and Carter just happened to be standing in the room too.

He looked truly sorry but I didn't care. I quickly got my clothes out of the drawers and all my stuff and walked to the other room.

I had to stay with Cameron, Nash, and Hayes now. Matthew walked me to the room and blocked Carter when he tried to talk to me.

I walked into the room and all the boys looked at me with sympathy etched across their face. "I'm fine." I reassured them.

Hayes came up to me and hugged me. "hey baby." I smiled. I love this boy...he's like my little brother I never had.

He hugged me tighter and I chuckled. "miss me?" I chuckled. "yeah...I'm sorry all this happened. I don't want you to get hurt." He whimpered.

"I'll be OK...don't worry about me." I said. "but I do..." he said as he looked up at me. I smiled at his concern. "I'm OK." I smiled.

Hayes pulled away and sighed. Cameron came up to me and smiled. "how about me, you, Nash and Hayes go to the beach? He asked

"Sure why not!" I shrugged. "let me get changed!"

I quickly stepped into the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit. It's a navy blue bikini with white anchors on it. I put on my cover up over it and put on some sunglasses.

I stepped out of the bathroom and smiled. "ready?" I asked. "almost...we're just waiting on Taylor...he wanted to tag along." Nash said. I nodded and sat on one of the beds.

"where are Hannah and Aaron?" I asked "they went on a date." Hayes said. "oh...OK." I sighed.

Cameron and Taylor soon walked in and we all headed to the lobby and out the door.

We got in the car and went on our way to the beach.

Finally we made it to the beach. I hopped out of the car and pulled off my cover up. "Zayummmmm!" Cameron said as he eyed me up and down.

I blushed and punched him lightly in the arm "its rude to stare!" I giggled. "you're all skin and bones!" Nash said as he poked at my sides.

I shrugged and walked towards a spot on the beach. I put my towel down and rested on it. "Summer!!!!! come play in the water!" Hayes whined.

I giggled and got up as I grabbed Hayes by his hand and we both ran into the water.

"OH MY GOD! ITS FREEZING!" I laughed. Hayes laughed with me and we both laughed at each other. All the other boys soon joined in and we all splashed each other.

I felt someone pick me up and I squealed and giggled. I soon realized it was Cameron and I laughed. "put me down!!" I begged.

"never!" Cameron laughed. Cameron finally put me down and I ran out of the water and rested on my towel.

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...

-----------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER! WHO DO YOU GUYS SHIP SUMMER WITH NOW THAT SHE ISN'T WITH CARTER? DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S!