The End

*Summer's p.o.v*

The flight ended and I slept the entire way. An overly cheerful flight attendant woke me up, giving me a dirty look as soon as I stood up.

at the airport...can some one pick me up?

-Summer

yeah sure...Cameron is on his way.

-Hannah

I said thank you and got nervous to see Cameron again. I don't know if he's mad or not. I've only been gone for about three days.

Hopefully they don't hate me for just leaving like I did. I was busy thinking until I saw a tall figure walking my way.

Cameron

I took in a shaky breath before he noticed me. He smiled at me -clearly not angry- and made his way to me. I smiled at him and ran into his arms.

He embraced me in his muscular frame and I couldn't help but smile even brighter. "God I missed you." Cameron muttered. "I missed you too." I answered

it feels so nice to see one of my best friend again. He kissed the top of my head and I pulled away, smiling.

"Well...I'm ready." I sighed. Cameron nodded and took my hand. As soon as I walked out we were bombarded by paparazzi.

"Summer Summer! is it true your cheating on Harry?" Some one shouted. "Why are you here with him?" Some else shouted.

I kept my head low, not paying attention to anyone. We got in the van and I sighed in relief. "OK what the h*ll was that?" Cameron asked.

"paparazzi...its normal since I was just on tour with One Direction." I explained. "why did they ask if you were cheating on Harry?" He asked.

"um...well...about that...I'm dating Harry Styles and since you were holding my hand they thought I was cheating." I whispered quickly.

"you're dating Harry styles?" Cameron asked. I nodded and looked away.

We soon arrived in the hospital and I ran in, not waiting for Cameron.

I ran up the front desk, breathless.

"What room is Shawn Mendes in?" I asked "I'm sorry...only immediate friends and family members." The nurse said, not looking up from her phone screen.

I groaned in annoyance "I'm his best friend!!" I screamed "OK...he's in room 113 on the second floor." the nurse said, unemotionally.

I rolled my eyes and ran up to Shawn's room, not caring about the elevator. I finally got to his room and everyone was outside.

Everyone's eyes lit up when they saw me. Hannah hugged me, followed by everyone else.

"Can I go see Shawn?" I asked "yeah! he's been asking about you." Matthew said. I smiled and walked into the room.

I saw Shawn sitting in the hospital bed, he had a cast on his left arm and right leg and his face was all scratched up.

"Shawn." I said quietly. His head snapped in my direction and he smiled. "Summer!" he explained.

I smiled and ran and hugged him tightly. "your so stupid!" I laughed. "why?" Shawn asked, chuckling.

"your plan to get me to stay on the tour and then getting a car wreck! I know you're smarter than that Shawn!" I exclaimed. "I know...I have know idea what I was thinking" Shawn said quietly.

I gave him a 'you think?' look. Shawn laughed and grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry." he said, seriously.

"its OK...as long as your OK." I answered.

"I regret my plan...I should've just asked you to not come back and now that you were told about that plan I lost you. I didn't intend to loose you. I mean I love you." Shawn said.

"Shawn...I love Harry, I always have but I want you to know that I will always love you...OK? I don't want to hurt you but I really do love Harry." I whispered.

Shawn squeezed my hand reassuringly. "I understand that. I know what it feels like to love some one. I love you, always have and always will. I know how happy it can make someone and all I want is for you to be happy, and if Harry is what makes you happy then I'm not going to try and ruin you guys...I love you too much to see you hurt." Shawn said, sweetly.

I looked at him and gave a small smile. "I don't understand how one person can be so great." I exclaimed, admiring Shawn.

"I just care about you and I would do anything to see you happy. I understand that Harry makes you happy and I'm not going to be the one who stops you and hurts you." Shawn said.

"I don't know what I'd do if I ever caused you pain, physically or emotionally." He added.

A single tear rolled down my cheek. Shawn wiped it off and smiled. "I'm not going back on that tour." I blurred out "why?" Shawn asked.

"Because...you're thinking that you're just gonna let me go. you're not getting rid of me that easily. I'll still date Harry but I can't leave you or the others." I answered.

"I don't want you to pass up this opportunity." Shawn said. "well my best friends are more important than that tour." I reassured him.

Shawn smiler and I kissed his cheek. "you are amazing." He whispered, looking into my eyes. "then that makes the two of us." I smiled.

Shawn kissed the top of my hand and I stayed in his room until he fell asleep.

once he did I walked out to everyone else. "I'm staying with you guys!" I announced everyone smiled and hugged me.

Hannah was crying tears of joy and then Matthew asked a question that I didn't expect. "what about Harry?"

"I'm still with Harry...he'll understand when I tell him." I answered.

Everyone nodded and shrugged. I called Harry and told him. He said that was fine and that he loved me.

I smiled at how understanding he was.

~SIX YEARS LATER~

*Summer's p.o.v*

Magcon ended up splitting up. The boys are all still in touch and constantly hanging out.

Harry and I got married and I'm currently pregnant with a little girl that we're going to name Darcy.

Shawn and I are best friends, inseparable. I got signed to Syco records and I'm currently working with Demi Lovato.

Everyone got a girl friend and Hannah and Aaron got married. And Jack j ended up marrying Hailey.

Everyone is Happy...One Direction are still famous and haven't become unpopular at all.

The One Direction boys and the Magcon boys are super close ever since they met which makes me happy.

Shawn and Harry are actually very close which is pretty ironic, Shawn is always protecting me and I couldn't have asked for a better life.

We're all just one big happy family.

------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND HOW IT TURNED OUT! I'M SO SAD THAT IT HAD TO COME TO AN END! I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND DEDICATION YOU GUYS GAVE ME! ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK LITERALLY MADE THE WHOLE WRITING EXPERIENCE ONE HUNDRED TIMES BETTER. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS! I NEVER EXPECTED ALL THOSE READS! I LOVED WRITING EVERY WORD OF THIS BOOK AND I LOVE THAT I MADE YOU GUYS HAPPY! THIS IS NOT THE END OF MY WRITING ON WATTPAD THOUGH!! IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE OF MY BOOKS I'M CURRENTLY WRITING SOME CALLED 'Ribs' also 'Strings Attached' '200 Letters' 'Gaurdian Angel' and 'Shy Girl' IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! THIS IS THE END MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx