First show

*Summer's p.o.v*

I woke up the next morning still completely terrified of that nightmare. Everyone was already awake. I guess they wanted to let me sleep in. Carter was on his phone sitting next to me when I woke up. "hey." I smiled "hello!" he answered "wow...even in the morning you look like an angel!" Carter added. I rolled my eyes as I stood out of bed. "do you mind if I wear one if your shirts?" I asked Carter "no go ahead." he answered not looking up from his phone. I grabbed one of his shirts and stepped into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and curled my hair after. I put on some leather leggings and Carter's shirt. I threw on a 'yolo' snapback and natural make-up. I grabbed the pair of socks I took in the bathroom and my black high tops with studs on the heel, I put on the socks and shoes and stepped out of the restroom. "well you look nice." Matthew said "thank you!" I said. Carter was staring at me. "Carter stop drooling!" I giggled. Carter quickly looked away, blushing. I grabbed my phone and opened the door to our room "I'm going to the other room." I said. "k!" Carter and Matthew chorused. We're getting along very well. I'm glad there isn't any drama.

I barged into the other room "BONJOUR!" I screamed oddly happy. I was greeted with 'hello' and 'hi' and Hannah and Aaron were holding hands. "what's going on here?" I asked. "oh...ummm...Aaron and I are dating!" Hannah blushed. I squealed in excitement and hugged Hannah. "If you ever hurt Hannah I will rip off your balls in your sleep and shove them down your throat." I said sweetly to Aaron, he turned pale and nodded. Hannah giggled and kissed Aaron's cheek. "let's go to the van!" Cameron shouted as we all followed him to the van and hopped in. I sat next to Carter and Hannah was on my other side.

We soon got to the place where the show would be and it brought back good memories of the time I went to the show which was only about a week ago. everyone was getting ready as tons of girls filed in. Hannah and I went back stage as Mahogany started playing some music and the show was officially starting.

The boys started goofing off and started a twerking contest. Hannah and I were laughing until I heard the boys announce something I was dreading.

"OK guys so...we have some people we would like to introduce to you!" Brent announced. "come on out girls!" he added. Hannah and I slowly walked on stage and the crowd went silent.

"OK guys so....this is Summer and Hannah! we asked them to go on tour with us a weeks ago and here they are now!" Nash explained. the crowd was still silent which was scaring me. "Hannah is also my girlfriend!" Aaron announced proudly. many girls gasped in the crowd and many stared crying as others glared at us.

"oh and!" Carter said as he walked towards me. "I have something to say to the lovely Summer Watson." he added. my heart beat started speeding up as Carter took my hand in his. "I k ow you said you wanted to wait for this but...I don't know if I can. after that nightmare you had last night...all I've been wanting to do is protect you. I want to be there for you when you're scared, I wanna be the one who holds you when you're crying, I wanna be able to kiss you in public, but most importantly,  I want there to be an 'us'. I want to make us work so...Summer Watson will you please be my girlfriend?" Carter asked.

Some of the girls were 'awe'-ing but most were shouting rude things. I quietly said 'yes' to Carter and he smiled widely. All the boys congratulated us and Hannah and I walked back off stage as the music started again and the boys continued to goof off. Carter kept glancing at me and winking or smiling at me. I smiled back as the show ended and the boys came backstage to get prepared for their V.I.P show.

I was terrified of what those girls would think. I took a sharp breath as Hannah and I walked into the room where the private show would be held and we both looked at each other worriedly as I opened the door to the room. 'Here goes nothing' I thought.

--------------------

A/N: HEY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! SO MY NEW GOAL THIS CHAPTER IS TO GET UP TO 310 READS...DO YOU THINK YOU AWESOME PEOPLE COULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN? IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! IT MEANS SO MUCH! THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx