I don't know

*Summer's p.o.v*

I had no idea what just happened.

"what was that?" Hannah asked. "I-I don't know..." I said. Shawn came and stood next to me.

"how do you know Harry Styles?" He asked. "we may have dated a few years ago..." I said. Shawn looked hurt but I hugged him and kissed him.

"don't worry...he won't steal me from you" I smiled. Shawn nodded and kissed me again.

"are you gonna go on tour with them?" Hayes asked. I sighed "I really don't know...I mean its such a great opportunity." I answered, truthfully.

Everyone nodded at my answer, sadly. I felt really bad but its so hard to pass an opportunity like this one.

Shawn and I went back into our room after I said bye to everyone. I showered and changed into shorts and a tank top.

I laid down next to Shawn and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "so you're really thinking about going?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know baby. its such a great opportunity." I answered "I-I know but I just got you and I don't want to loose you." Shawn choked out.

that made my heart swell but also break. I hate seeing Shawn so sad. Then eventually the entire group is going to have to find out.

"I'm so sorry." I answered. Shawn kissed the top of my head and sighed. We didn't say a word for the rest of the night. We just slept closer to each other, held each other a little tighter, and a little longer.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Shawn and I woke up and I remembered about my lunch with Harry. I told Shawn about. He reluctantly agreed to let me go.

We went into the other room and hung out with everyone. Carter was in there and I saw him eyeing me. I know he wants me back but I just can't.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked. "I don't know..." Hannah said. We just sat there watching TV until I saw what time it was.

I groaned in frustration as I got up. "I'll see you guys in a few hours" I sighed and kissed Shawn. "where you going?" Brent asked. "out for lunch" I answered

I changed into something decent. and went to Starbucks which is where Harry wants to meet up.

I got there and saw a guy in a hoodie and sunglasses with curly hair. I sat down at the same table and he smiled at me.

"hey." he said. I smiled back in response. "I'm gonna go order something really quickly." I said as I got up and went to the counter.

"can I get a tall vanilla bean frappuchino with a pump of hazelnut and a pump of mocha with extra whip cream and chocolate drizzle." I asked.

"sure! that'll be $4.76" the barista said sweetly. I searched in my purse for a five dollar bill until some one slipped one to the barista before I could.

I saw Harry was the one who did it and I thanked him quietly. tears pricked my eyes as I remembered that Carter did the same thing on our first "date"

"you OK?" Harry asked. I wiped my eyes quickly and sniffled. I put on a fake smile and turned to Harry. "yeah." I sighed.

"OK?" Harry answered. I grabbed my drink from the counter and Harry and I walked out and walked around down town. "I'm leaving tomorrow" I said. "oh...well I'll need your answer today then." Harry sighed.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him in shock. "T-Today?" I asked.

-----------------------

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I'M KIND OF OUT OF IDEAS. COMMENT IF SUMMER SHOULD GO OR NOT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THANKS FOR ALL THE READS! LOVE YOU! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S!! Xx