The Meeting

*Summer's p.o.v*

it's Saturday morning and in a few hours I will finally meet the boys of magcon! I am taking Hannah with me since she loves Aaron...I love them all. she slept over and we're currently getting ready! "Summer! come on! Get ready!" Hannah said as she shook me up. I giggled and tried to pick something out. I finally decided on some high wasted galaxy legging and a white crop top that said 'I am me' in black. I left my hair as it was naturally and pinned up the back with a galaxy bow. I decided to put on some black combat boots and very little make-up that consisted of eyeliner,mascara, and lip gloss...I've always hated wearing a lot of make-up...I really don't want to look like a sl*t. Hannah came in the room and she was wearing high wasted denim shorts with a cute red coca-cola tank top with some black toms. she had on same make-up as me since she didn't need very much make-up. She is flawless and weighs about 109 pounds and she has gorgeous curly blonde hair. she's also 5'7 and her parents are also rich. We hopped in Hannah's car and we drove for about an hour and finally got to the placed where the meet and greet is being held. I took a deep, nervous breath and stepped out of the car...this is it.