I'm sorry

*Summer's p.o.v*

Matthew grabbed my hand before I had a chance to tell Carter what I needed to say. Carter glared at Matthew and he softened his glare when he looked towards me. "Summer...how about we go get something to eat?" Matthew asked, calmly. I could tell he was furious though. I slowly nodded and looked toward a crying Carter "I'll talk to you later..." I told Carter. He nodded and walked away. Matthew and I walked past Hannah and mouthed 'I'm sorry' to her she mouthed 'not to me...to Carter' I felt guilty again. Matthew and I went to a McDonald's and sat down. "what do you want babe?" Matthew asked "nothing..." I said "when was the last time you ate?" He asked "I don't know." I answered "please for me?" he begged "I'm really not hungry...please don't make me eat!" I begged  "OK." he said. he got up and kissed me quickly before he went to order. He sat back down later and ate his food. I have to admit. he made me laugh and smile but I just didn't feel "sparks" He soon went to throw away his food and we started to walk back to a hotel. we sat on a park bench for a while. Matthew soon began to kiss me. "Mathew" I said against the kiss as it got more heated. "mhmm" he answered. I pulled away but our foreheads were still pressed together. "we're in public." I giggled "well let's got somewhere that's not public." he answered "I have to talk to Carter when we get back to the hotel." I answered. Matthew groaned. "what?" I asked "you and Carter...you're my girlfriend Summer...not his." he said "well Carter is my friend!" I exclaimed "well I don't want you hanging out with him anymore." Matthew said "just because I'm your girlfriend doesn't mean you own me! I can hang out with who ever I want! and by the way we're just gonna have to end us. I'm sorry Matthew. I love you...but more like a brother. when we kiss...I don't feel sparks... I truly don't. I don't want to ruin our friendship because I love the friendship we have...but there can't be an 'us' its not right. especially since I don't have feelings for you like you have feelings for me. it would be wrong if I continued to lead you on. I think we should just stay friends and soon...we can be best friends. I'm sorry." I ranted as I turned and walked away. I didn't look back because it would hurt me too much to see that I left my friend there, crying and broken.

-----------------------

A/N: HIYA! DID YOU GUYS EXPECT THAT? I BET NOT! THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN FOR ALL THE READS! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME TO BE GETTING ALL THIS SUPPORT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx