The beginning

*Summer's p.o.v*

I went to go tell Hannah what Cameron said and she pretty much freaked out. Soon after that Carter came up behind me and rapped his arms around my waste "so...I heard your staying with us." He whispered in my ear. his voice sent shivers down my spine. "someone seems very cheeky...and yes...I am staying" I said as I stepped out of his arms and turned to face him. "hey guys! let's load the car and get to the hotel!" Nash said then I started to freak out. what am I suppose to tell my parents? I called my mom and told her what happened. she sighed and decided to let me stay. I thanked her a million times and hung up. I quickly stepped into the van and realized I had no where to sit. Hannah was sitting on Aaron's lap and they were talking and laughing. there is no way I'm sitting on some ones lap. I stood there shocked...nope...I'm not sitting in some guys lap, even if they are some one in Magcon. Matthew pulled me into his lap gently and I sat in his lap awkwardly.

*Matthew's p.o.v*

I pulled Summer into my lap and realized how light she was. I smiled at her light blush on her face. "so...who's room are you gonna stay in when we get there?" I asked Hannah and Summer "um...I'm gonna stay in Aaron's" Hannah giggled. I nodded and looked at Summer. "is it OK if I stay with Carter?" she asked "sure! I share a room with him anyways" I said and we pulled up to the hotel. We all took the elevator up to our rooms and walked in. I was determined to actually give Summer the tour this time.

----------------------

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK! I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 15 READS AND I REALLY HOPE I GET MORE! I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx