Fun

*Summer's p.o.v*

Carter and I spent the whole day in the room alone. it was actually really fun and relaxing. we didn't do anything gross...we just chilled and joked around. First we just talked about random stuff...like what if unicorns did exist? Carter said he would die of a rainbow heart attack and I laughed at his childishness. as of right now Carter is ominously coming toward me and I think I know what's gonna happen. Carter started tickling me and I giggled madly. "Carter!! stop!" I said in between laughs. "I'll stop when you say I'm the sexiest person alive!" he smirked "Never! last time I checked you're not Harry styles!" I smirked. Carter gasped and stopped instantly "take that back!" he said fake hurt. "ermmm Nah!" I said. "fine...I'm the sexiest Asian you know then!" he said "last time I checked your Asian and white!" I retorted "OK fine! I'm the sexiest Asian/ white boy you know!" he winked. I sighed "fine...I'll give you that!" I said. He chuckled and jumped on the bed next to me and started staring at me. "what are you doing?" I asked. "just admiring you and your gorgeousness." he answered. gorgeous? nah! I blushed. then a got a phone call.

M- Summer's mom   S-Summer

S- hello?

M- sweetie...I have news

S- yeah?

M- your father and I are getting a divorce

S- w-what?

------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DRAMA IN THE NEXT ONE! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! LOVE YOU GUYS! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'S! Xx