Don't

*Summer's p.o.v*

Shawn stared at me and he completely broke down.

"Summer...please." Shawn said. "Shawn...I'm sorry but I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste." I cried.

"I'm so sorry." I said. "is it something I did? am I not good enough?" Shawn asked. He looked truly hurt.

His reaction crushed me. "no baby. no of course not! you are amazing! I just couldn't pass up this opportunity. its nothing you did." I answered.

Shawn had tears streaming down his face. I didn't mean to hurt him. "I just got you Summer and now you're leaving." Shawn choked out.

I hugged him. "I'll only be hone for a few months and then I'll come back" I cooed. Shawn hugged me tighter.

I feel so bad. Shawn pulled away and kissed me passionately.

Shawn and I hugged for a few more minutes until I had to tell everyone else that I was leaving.

I walked out of the hotel room and took a deep breath. I walked in the other hotel room. "hey guys." I said, worriedly.

"hey...whats up? You packed?" Cameron asked. "um...well about that. I'm not going guys." I answered.

"what do you mean?" Hannah asked. "I decided to go on the tour with One Direction." I said.

"wait what?" Hayes asked. "I'm sorry guys but I couldn't pass up this opportunity." I said.

"you're just gonna leave?" Hannah asked, tears building in her eyes. "Hannah...look at me I couldn't pass up this opportunity I really hope you understand." I answered.

Hannah nodded and hugged me tightly. "when do you come back?" She asked. "in a few months. don't worry...not too long." I said.

Hannah pulled away and wiped her tears. "I'm gonna miss you." she choked out. "I'm gonna miss you too." I answered.

I turned to everyone else and they all looked sad. "I love you guys" I choked out. Tears fell down my face.

Hayes came up and hugged me. He was also crying. "aw baby. it'll be OK. I'll be back soon" I said.

Hayes continued to cry. "I don't want you to leave." He cried. "I know...I'll be back soon though." I answered.

Hayes nodded and pulled away. I kissed the top of his head and hugged everyone else.

I said my goodbyes and we all walked down to the lobby. Shawn was there too with my bags packed for the One Direction tour.

The magcon tour bus pulled up and everyone hugged me once again. I hugged Shawn tightly. "I love you." Shawn whispered.

I smiled...that's the first time we've ever said that to each other. "I love you too." I smiled as I kissed him passionately.

Everyone walked to the bus except Carter. I stood there awkwardly. Carter walked up to me and sighed.

"I truly am sorry." he choked out. I sighed and gave in. "its OK Carter...I just hope you know that we won't be able to date again." I answered.

"I know and I honestly regret ever kissing Deborah." Carter chuckled sadly.

I smiled at him. "I'll see you soon." I said before I hugged him. Carter pulled away and smiled at me.

He walked out to the bus and got in. The bus pulled away and I watched it until it was out of sight.

I wiped my eyes, I hadn't realized that I was crying. I'm really going to miss them.

A limo pulled up and Harry stepped out. He smiled at me and wrapped his long arms around me.

I smiled into his chest. He pulled away and smiled at me. "I'm glad you decided to come." Harry smiled.

"Me too...this is such a great opportunity. this won't be awkward will it?" I asked. Harry smirked. "not at all." He answered.

"ready?" Harry asked. I took a deep breath. "as ready as I'll ever be." I sighed.

We walked into the limo and I was greeted by all the boys.

I really hope I made the right choice.

--------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS HAVEN'T BEEN TOO GREAT BUT I PROMISE THEY WILL BE. I ALREADY KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO END THE BOOK! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO READ MY BOOK 'DANGEROUS' IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME! I REALLY WANT A WHOLE BUNCH OF READS ON THAT BOOK GUYS! I WANT IT TO BE AS POPULAR AS THIS BOOK! SO PLEASE GO READ IT AND SHARE IT WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY GORGEOUS UNIKITTY'! Xx