V.I.P

*Hannah's p.o.v*

Summer and I went into the V.I.P room and I could tell we were both worried. I just don't know how the other girls will react. they can be pretty scary. Summer and I walked in the room and most of the girls glared at us. The boys smiled at us and waved us over to them. We both went over to them and Aaron kissed my cheek and Carter kissed Summer's and put his arm around her waist.

A few girls who looked around 13-14 came up to us and smiled "we just wanted to tell you that you and Aaron and Summer and Carter are SO cute!" they gushed. Summer and I smiled "thank-you! I'm glad we have support!" Summer answered "I couldn't have said it better myself" I added. "can we get a picture with y'all?" they asked "sure!" Hayes said. We all posed for a picture and the girls thanked us and walked away. Many more girls kept asking for pictures and were pretty supportive until a group of girls came up to Summer and I as the boys were taking a small break.

"OK look sl*ts! The boys are ours. You two are ugly and we will do everything to make everyone hate you guys. plus the boys will dump you fat b*tches soon." the girls exclaimed. one of them stepped forward and slapped Summer right in the face...hard. oh h*ll to the no! I tried to swing but the boys saw what happened and held me back.

They called security to escort the girls and Summer walked out of the room quickly with Carter calling after her.  "go after her Carter." I sighed. I really wanted to go after her but I knew she needed Carter.

*Summer's p.o.v*

I quickly walked out of the room with tears building in my eyes. don't cry! I heard Carter call after me but I ignored. my cheek stung really badly. I think I felt blood trickle down the side of the mouth but I might've been over reacting.

I sat down right where I was and pulled my knees up to my chest and cried softly. I felt someone sit beside and wrap their arms around me. I could tell it was Carter from his cologne. he pulled me into his arms and I cried and cried. "what did I ever do to them?" I choked out "nothing...they're just jealous that they aren't as great as you." Carter answered.

I looked up at him. "oh baby." he said as he wiped the side of my mouth "you're bleeding." he whispered. "I'm OK." I answered "mmm no you're not." he answered as he stroked the cheek that was slapped. "you need an icepack." he said as he called for one of the boys to bring an ice pack.

Cameron brought one and left us alone. "I didn't want this to happen." Carter said "I know" I answered "I know you do but...I'm just scared how you'll take the hate" Carter answered "I'll be fine." I answered even though I was doubting myself. Will I be OK?

----------------------

A/N: HEY! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT BUT I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS! I NEED DRAMA! CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT SOME IDEAS? PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE EITHER! LET'S SEE IF I CAN GET TO MAYBE 330-350 READS! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT IDEAS! THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY UNIKITTY'S! Xx