Swapfell / Blackberry X Dreamcatcher!Reader | (P.2) Closer

WOOOO I FINALLY DID THIS

Sorry about the wait

Tuesday, the WiFi cut at around 9 am while I was at the damn store and I couldn't work on this. The WiFi stayed off until twenty-four hours later. My laptop and Kindle wouldn't work well, I couldn't get on the internet, I had more errands to run on Wednesday, and it was bloody hell.

I would have had it up on Tuesday if the WiFi cooperated.

Again, sorry, please enjoy this crappy rushed one-shot

Limeade

Please

Take it

Oki

plus my parents argue and I have to stop writing to solve their conflict often

And yes I listen to this song often

I love it, but I love my girlfriend more.

Anyways

Surprise it's in Blacberry's p.o.v now read it

wait

Extra surprise it switches to reader's p.o.v halfway through, then to third person.

Okay now read it

Enjoy! <3

-----

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you

   The beautiful girl in front of me froze, seeing me. I must look frightened to death. She frowned, just as she was punched. 

I drink too much and that's an issue

   Anger surged through me from that action the mugger did. Suddenly, she looked up at him with small pupils, and it was goddamn terrifying, to be honest.

But I'm OK

   I watched, astonished that she was helping a wimp like me.

Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them

   "What the hell did you just do?" She asked the mugger, in an eerie, creepy ass tone. The mugger gulped and backed away slightly. She walked towards him.

But I hope I never see them

Again

   She grabbed hold of the mugger's wrist tightly, and got the police there. The mugger was sent to court and I hugged my heroine. Holy shit, I did. She hugged back.

I know it breaks your heart

   Now, we timeskip four years after

Moved to the city in a broke-down car and 

   It's been a while. I'd moved away from the town Underhigh is in after graduation. It hurt to leave behind the one who I love.

Four years, no calls

   I was terrified to call her, in fear she would hate me for leaving without words of farewell.

Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop

   But one night, at a hotel, I was near the bar, when I saw her.

No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

   And I couldn't resist her.

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover