(LEMON) Goth x Gamer!Reader(P2) - Welcome to the Game

It's short but it's a lemon so it's ok

also, some self promotion, i posted the bnha reader insert, and so far the prologue and two chapters are up! It's mighty fine already, so if you are in the Boku no Hero Academia fandom, check it out! 

---

   Breathy moans filled the room as you pinned his hands above him. You continued to suck on Goth's neck (err, spine?) as he writhed beneath you, pleasured sounds coming from his mouth. He gazed up at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes, glazed over with lust.

   To think that you two had gotten into this position because of a horror game you were playing.

   You pull away, smiling with satisfaction. You kissed him, keeping one hand pressed on his wrists as the other roamed under his shirt, grazing over his ribs and spine. You press little kisses down to his mandible, then nibbled softly.

   You let go of his hands, which immediately got occupied. One of his hands gripped the bed sheets under him, the other entangling in your hair. You breathe on his neck (err, spine?), and he mewls loudly at the warm, wet air blowing over his sensitive neck (err, spine?).

   You pull his shirt up over his head (err, skull.) and throw it somewhere in the room. Your shirt had come off long ago, and was laying crumpled in the corner. Your hands continued to roam his ribs. He moaned beneath you, his grip on the bed tightening.

   You palmed the bulging tent in his pants, listening to his groans. You leaned down and gripped the hem of his shorts with your teeth and pulled them down, along with his boxers. Goth watched you with lust filled eyesockets. You lick the tip of his member, taking it into your mouth. Goth groaned, arching his back (err, spine?).

   You start to suck, licking the precum off. It tasted sweet, like some kind of fruit, or candy maybe. Goth moans loudly, bucking his hips. You take his full length in your mouth, listening to the moans that were like music to your ears.

   Your hands reach up to his spine, and you rub it as you suck roughly. Goth arches his back (err, spine?) as he comes, shooting his seed into your mouth. You struggle to swallow it, but manage to do it. You pull away, some of his cum dribbling out of your mouth. 

   Goth looks up at you as you lick it slowly. His face heats up more as you pull your pants and underwear off and climb onto him, straddling his hips. You slowly lower yourself onto Goth's member. The two of you moan simultaneously. You roll your hips, slowly starting to bounce on him. He continues to moan loudly as you slowly speed up.

   He thrusts upwards, and you both moan again. You lean down, kissing him. Goth suddenly flips you over so he was on top. He shoves his tongue into your mouth, thrusting into you quickly. You moan, wrapping your legs around his hips. 

   The tip of his member suddenly presses against your G-spot, and you cry out loudly. He continues to slam into your spot. 

   You scream as you come, triggering his coming too. You arch your back as his warm seed flows into you. You pant, looking up at him. He pulled out and laid next to you, staring into your eyes. 

   You pull him into a chaste kiss, hugging him close. He kisses back, cupping your cheek. You pull away, yawning. The clock read 1 in the morning. You pull the covers over the two of you, slowly falling asleep.

   "Goth?"

   "Hmm?"

   "I love you, but did we use a condom?"

   "... fuck."