PJ x Albino!Reader - Cancer

Albinism: A group of inherited disorders characterized by little or no melanin production. Some people with a condition called oculocutaneous albinism have extremely pale skin and eyes, and white hair.

Reader will have white hair and a pale version of their eye color, and has pale skin (like the picture)

Reader is also suicidal

-

  You sob into your pillow, hugging your sheets tightly. You look out the window beside you, tears streaming down your face. You shakily stand, pushing yourself to go to the kitchen. You open the fridge and get a water bottle. You open it and sip it slowly. 

  Why are you crying? Well, the jocks, once again, made fun of your white hair, and pale (e/c) eyes. You couldn't help it if you were an albino. At school, you pretended to not hear them, but it hurt your heart every time. 

  The hardest part is once you got home, you cried your eyes dry, with no one to comfort you. Your parents left you a long time ago, and your aunt was never home. She used the work excuse, but you knew the real reason. You terrified her, with your cold glare from under your halo of snowy hair. You were cancerous to everyone around you.

  Yet, you acted like it was fine. You placed a smile on your face and went about your day. 

  You put the water back in the fridge and scrambled back to your room as the front door opened. Your aunt was home, and you weren't in the mood for stares. You close the door behind you quietly and collapse onto your bed, curling back into a ball. 

  You wedged yourself underneath the pile of blankets, yawning. You look at the time. 23:58.

  No wonder.

  You let yourself slip into oblivion, since, oh, I don't know, it's almost midnight! You dreamt of nothing. No nightmares, no dreams, just like all the years before...

    The echoing sound of a locker slamming closed traveled through the empty hall. Your hair was in a messy braid, bangs lazily strewn into an emo style. That was normal for you. Your tired eyes gazed around you. You had gotten there early so you decided to go ahead and grab everything you need for Astronomy, then head to the library for some alone time. Goth knows not to bother you.

    You sit in a chair, getting a book from your bag and cracking it open. You only get through a few sentences when, in your peripheral vision, you saw someone sit beside you. You sigh, turning to tell them to fuck off, but you froze. 

  What's that hot bastard doing here?!

    Sitting beside you was the jock leader, the one and only, notorious, PaperJam! Or also known as PJ.

  You feel your face heat up. You'd, unfortunately, had a major crush on him ever since first year of junior high. Of course, he shared the opposite feelings for you. Go you.

  He wasn't looking at you. Instead, he was reading the book he had in his hands. Well, reading isn't the right word. His eyelights never moved from the center of the page, and he stiffly turned pages too quickly. 

  You huffed, "What do you need."

  Your voice had a way of commanding attention when you spoke, be it to the reason you barely spoke, or it was so loud for someone so shy.

  PJ looked up at you, slowly closing the book.  He glared at you. "Just wondering why you came so early, when you're normally late."

  You roll your eyes, opting not to respond and returning to your book. He huffed, looking over your shoulder at your book. You knew he was there, but ignored him, reading until the morning bell rang. 

  "Go to class." You told him before grabbing your bag and shuffling out of the library. He watched you leave, a rather sad frown on his face. He had wanted to tell you something.

  After school, you decided to test your limits with the jocks and went to the library. You set up there and read your book. They had left you alone, which was odd. 

  After half an hour, you decided to leave. You walked home, just as it started to pour down rain. Just your luck. You soon reach your house, soaked. You reached into your pocket to grab your key, and unlocked the door, knowing full well your aunt wasn't here. Good, she didn't need to witness what you wanted to do.

  You drop your stuff by the door and immediately head to the bathroom to dry off. You strip and wrap a towel around your torso. You open your aunt's medicine cabinet and grab a bottle of pills, when you hear the doorbell ring. Oh dear lord. You drop the towel and pills, then get your bathrobe on, stalking to the door. 

  Your prepare to tell them, no, your aunt isn't home, but instead of one of your aunt's coworkers, it's PJ.

  Your surprise clearly shows on your face at this turn of events. What was he doing at your house? "Uhm..."

  "I live next door, now let me in." 

  You wordlessly step aside as he walks in. You close the door behind him. 

  He sits down on the couch, and you follow suit, sitting across from him. You raise an eyebrow at him.

  PJ nervously looks to the side, blushing. "Well, earlier, in the library, I wanted to tell you something, but you never let me. I decided to pay you a visit to tell you instead." 

  You gulp anxiously, fearing what he needed to say. He takes a deep breath, looks you in the eye, and says, "(Y/n), I lo-"

  The door slammed open as your aunt walks in. She delicately struts in with her high heels clicking. The door closes behind her as she takes off her fur coat. She looks up to see the both of you staring, wide eyed, at her.

  She blushes at the sudden commotion she made, "Oh, um, good evening (Y/n), and..."

  You quickly answer for PJ, "Hey auntie, this is my friend from school, PJ.." You stress on the word 'friend', hoping she'll be satisfied and go. She smiles, nods, and clicks off to her room.

  "I'm so sorry about her, I had no idea she'd be home so early..." You mumble to PJ, avoiding looking at him. 

  He chuckles, kinda sounding like he was breathing a sigh of relief too. "Hey, it's fine. So, what I was trying to say-"

  He stands and goes over to you, sitting beside you. You look at him, face now red with eyes wide. 

  "(Y/n), ever since I first met you in junior high, I've had a cr-"

  "Oh yeah, (Y/n) don't forget to move your stuff to your room later!" Your aunt poked her head into the room before disappearing again. Beside you, PJ huffs, fed up with the interruptions. 

  "I love you (Y/n)." He quickly gets out before kissing you. You freeze up with shock, not letting yourself kiss back, even though you wanted to.

  After a second, not feeling you return the kiss, he pulls away with a frown. "I understand if you don't feel the same.. Just thought I'd let you know." He went to go but you pulled him back down.

  "PJ, I love you too, I'm just not sure it's me that you want." You tell him, seeing the realization spread on his face. 

  "(Y/n), you're not worthless. You're amazing, beautiful, and talented. I fell in love with you for you." He caresses your cheek, but you weren't satisfied. 

  "And you won't suddenly forget this in the morning? Like everyone else? PJ, my parents left me because of my albinism. My friends left me, and my aunt is scared of me. How do I know you're not like them?"

  He was shocked to hear this, but held you close. "Because I truly love you, (Y/n)."

  He kissed you again, and this time you kissed back.