XXXXIII ~ The Marina

I untie the rope from the dock and push the boat away from the rotting wood. I sigh and look over my shoulder at the gray mist that floats about over the water. Shivering, I turn back.

"I hate this, I hate this, I hate this." I mutter repeatedly as I check everything before heading out into the lake.

My fathers boat cuts through the water with ease and makes its way to the middle of the massive lake. I peer over the edge and gulp.

"Oh, Son," I begin mocking my father's voice as I get up and walk to the cabin. "I don't really care about your fear of the water anymore cause your going to inherit my boat so, that's that...."

I look up just as rain begins to pound the deck. I let out a whimper and bang my head against the window.

"I am selling this thing when I get back." I say, moving the boat towards the Marina.

It comes to view... except. It's not the Marina. Confused, I circle the edge of the whole lake, searching for the massive boats and docks. Once I've circled the whole lake, I sit back in defeat and confusion. The Marina isn't there.

•••

Sorry I haven't updated in x amount of days! I was camping. So, my typing case broke which means I have to write from my phone so sorry if they're are any mistakes... and someone please help me. I have a relative here and all she's going to let me do is sit around all day andI can't handle that. My mind is a scary place.