I ~ Last Day

Credit to @CheyBooks for this banner

I'm going to start off with, I was suicidal. That's right, was. I'm gone now and I can only remember my last day. And to be honest, it wasn't to bad until...

It was Sunday. Ironic, right? I was at a coffee shop because, well, I thought I deserved a coffee. And honestly, I was pretty darn sure I did deserve one. I sat down and waited for my last coffee that I would have on Earth. They better have coffee in Heaven - or Hell. I'm not picky.

My waiter came and I caught myself staring. He was cute. Blonde hair and eyes like chocolate. I order, he gives me my drink. That's how it's supposed to go. Yeah, well this kid had other ideas. I ordered, he gives me my drink, then sits own beside me.

Kaden was his name. He asked me mine and I told him Sutton. We talked for a bit and when the time came for Kaden to get back on his shift, he begged for my number. I gave it to him and he quickly jotted his down on a napkin for me. Not like I'll ever need it.

I stayed home the rest of the day, alone. Then, the time came. All the abuse and bullying I lived through came rushing back. I collapse on the floor and let out a sob. The phone rang then. I picked myself up and staggered over to the phone.

My ears are met with the honey sweet voice of Kaden. All I respond with is one retching sob. His voice turns alarmed immediately. I said I'm sorry and hung up.

I stumbled to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. My front door banged open, making me almost, almost drop the knife. There stands Kaden. I had no idea how he found my house but, I didn't care. I had a witness.

I gave Kaden a watery smile and sunk the knife into my chest. He cried my name as I fell to the floor. Kaden caught me before I could hit the floor. He kept telling me everything would be alright but, I knew better. My vision stared blurring and I left staring into those beautiful brown eyes.

                            •••

  Going out with
   a bang.