C.3

Jack Pov

Jack Pov

We watched a movie with Katie when she didn't want to watch she put her legs across Daniel and rested her head on my Legs. We ask each other questions for awhile then suddenly she reaches up and pulls on my curls and watches it bounce. I suddenly decide to be bold and I put my hands on her face and stroked her cheeks. She looked at me for a second then grabbed my hand and pulled it to her chest and rolled over with, and fell asleep. When me and the boys finished the movie they looked at me and asked if I wanted to move her. I said yes so they helped stand so I picked her up bridal style and brought her to my room. Daniel went to his bed and I got down to my basketball shorts and got into bed. I pulled her close to me and fell asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up and she was gone. I didn't know how to react but then I heard her come out of the bathroom clearly she took a shower for her hair was wet and she smelled like mangos. I just looked at her and smiled.

Kate Pov

After I fell asleep, I felt Daniel move from under my legs and ask if jack wanted to move me. He must of said yes and Daniel picked me up. And then gave me pack to jack he must not have been willing because when he licked me up he didn't let go easily. But jack brought me up stairs. He set me down on his bed and got into his shorts and got into bed with me. He wrapped his arm around me and fell asleep and so did I.

When I woke up I went to the shower and cleaned my body as well as shave when I got out I got dressed. And took a picture and posted it.

 And took a picture and posted it

When I walked out Jack was awake. He looked at me and smiled I smiled too. Then he came up to me and kissed me on the forehead. I don't know what he was thinking when he did it but I liked it. I blushed and went down stairs. The boys looked at me and started laughing. "Why are you guys laughing?" They laugh even harder when I ask that. Then Daniel speaks up and says " Jack finally got a girl in his bed!" I laugh with them and blush.

Sorry it is super short but I thought next chapter will be more drama and romance so let's vote and comment so I know you guys exist.❤️