C.8

Katlyn Pov

Katlyn Pov

When we get in their Jack comes up to Daniel and... Screams "how could you!! I kiss you and then go upstairs and you decide to make out with my best friend, brothers and bandmate I can't believe you!! And Daniel you... you can go sleep with her tonight. I am leaving, goodbye Katlyn." He runs out the door and gets into the suburban and leaves. I let go of Daniel and run outside but he is gone. I go back inside crying, I fall onto the couch but miss and land on the floor. Jonah comes up to me and picks me up. He puts me on his lap and tells me it will be okay. I nod and lean into his shoulder and cuddle onto him. Who knew Jonah good be a nice person to cuddle, I feel bad because my butt is super bony a dip it must hurt, but he doesn't complain. I eventually ask if I can go home. He agrees even thought it is two in the morning. When we get back to the apartment I must have been asleep because next thing I know I am curled up on Jonah on a bean bag.

When I wake in the morning my eyes are red and my face is red. Also my face is wet, I don't remember what happened then I look at Jonah and scream. He wakes startled and screams "What is going on!! What happened!! Katlyn!" Then he looks at me and lays back down. I scream again it hits me. Jack hates me and Daniel made out with me. I start sobbing uncontrollably and Jonah wraps his arms around me and hugs me and tells me it will be okay. I nod but I don't believe it. He asks if i want to go back to their house I agree and change into a comfortable outfit.

When we get there I see Zach playing video games, Corbyn is talking to his girlfriend, Daniel is playing piano and Jack is Laying down and texting someone. His face is red and he clearly cried a lot. Daniel also has a bruise and a cut on his cheek. I feel bad but I don't know what to say. I go over and sit on the counter in the kitchen. All the boys look up and come over to me. I sigh and let them talk jack goes first.

"Katlyn I am and idiot I can't believe I walked out on you last night. You didn't even get a chance to explain what happened. I am sorry..."

Daniel looks up from the floor and opens his mouth to say something but Zach talks first. "I may not be part of this but I am sorry for not comforting you when this went on. I think it is safe to say that we are all sorry and wish we could do things over." He says sympathetically. Corbyn nods and Daniel speaks up "Sorry Kate I... I just like you and seeing you with him made me jealous and when he came down with a boner I felt like there was something more going on but then you came down afterwards in barely any clothes it made me think that you were about to have sex. And when you came back from outside and you looked all happy and... different I thought it happened. So when you came to talk to me I was nervous and scared but mainly angry. So I did some irrational things that hurt all of us, sorry." I nod but ask him a question. "One thing Daniel, why did you do it if you were angry and still get a boner." I laugh as I ask but jack takes it in and runs up to Daniel and punches him in the gut. Then goes for his jaw but Jonah and Zach grab jack and pull him back. Corbyn pulls Daniel away and brings him to the other room. I run up to Jack and put my hands on his face. It was blazing hot, and he was not thinking straight because he jumped out of Jonahs arms, he still tried to get away but I used my self defense in him and nocked him out. He fell to the ground limp and lifeless. I go up to him and help the boys put him on the couch. When I a, done getting him there I lie on the couch next to him and cuddle up to him. Waiting for him to wake.

Yea I know short and sucky chapter. But the device i a, writing on is dieing and I am trying to write many chapters. So if you want vote and comment it would mean a lot. Thanks. Question for is chapter. Rain or sunshine? Love you guys❤️❤️