C.17

Katlyn Pov 

I feel a set of arms around my waist. I jump not knowing who it is, I turn to see Jonah. " sorry I couldn't resist myself you are just so good looking." He says shyly like he dinpdint realize he had done it till now. 

I don't know how to react so I wiggle out of his arms and grab my clothes and go to the bathroom. Once I am changed I walk out of the bathroom. Jonah is sitting on Daniels bed. I go sit on mine and jacks bed. "Why did you do that Jonah" I whisper half nervous but super curious. "I don't know I just saw you when I walked down the hall. I always liked you but you and jack always had a thing. I just couldn't help myself he was gone and I saw an opportunity. I get it if you don't want to talk to me and think I am a freak but I still like you."  "Jonah you know me and jack have a thing but you were always my second choice. I do like you Jonah but if I broke up with him it would create I spiral of awkward." I tell him. I go up to him kiss him gently on the lips for a few seconds then leave the room and him up there.

Corbin comes down the stairs shortly after. "Katlyn, why did you kiss Jonah." He asks me as if though it were nothing but to me it was something. "Sorry bean. I just liked Jonah and he saw me naked and I like him so just did it. DONT TELL JACK! I will personally make something bad happen." I say so seriously he looked scared. "I didn't plan on it I was just wondering. I honestly don't care I was just wondering." "Oh... sorry just I don't know I do like Jonah but I don't know I will tell you more on how I feel tonight okay." He nods and we go sit on the couch and watch TV until jack came home.

I acted as if nothing was wrong but I knew I had to see Jonah. I sent him a text telling him to meet me on the roof at 1. He replied with a kissy face and a thumbs up.

I spend the rest of the night watching movies. I eventually went upstairs and changed into a hoodie my underwear were the only thing other then the sweater. I went and sat on the counter and ate food as well as scroll threw instagram.

After that I spent sometime watching tv. When two rolled around I went to the roof...

Hahaha cliff hanger. I now have a school iPad and I can wright on so chapters should come more frequent also 800 reads!! I can't thank you guys enough I love you all. I also decided on the contest I have made fantasy and another person are my winners. Also katlyn moved in with the boys. I love you all!!❤️