C.27

Jonah's Pov

I hear a the keys wiggle to Logan's apartment door, It opens and i see logan.he sees Katlyn sitting on the couch in my arms and then he sees all the cuts. "Katlyn why would you do this to yourself..." He says to her His heart broken. He points t all the cuts and inspects them all. "Why haven't we seen these?" He asks but she just shrugs, he asks again. "James Charles my best friend helped me do makeup to cover them he has been there when the boys are gone and you are too, you are moving and this was still the house I know so I came here had a dream and cut, I am sorry but I can't do this will al of you here..." then she gets up and goes to her room she locks it we try to get in but I can't. 

Katlyn Pov

I hear th boys trying to get in I grab my essentials my phone and clothes. And random stuff I may need. I run out the door and the boys chase after me but luckily I ran to the neighboring house of Alex wasabi I sent him a message that I was coming to get away from the boys for a little bit. He said the doer was open so I ran in and locked it the boys didn't see me go in. Once I hear them go by I peak and no one is there. I ru  to the elevator I get in and leave to the bottom floor. I get the Logan's purple car and leave. I am crying to hard to realize what is going on till it is all black....

Jonah's Pov

We search and search the complex but we can't find her. I tell logan to go and get the plum car and does, he comes back saying it is gone and the door man so Katlyn take it. I sigh and know this won't be good, I call all the boys. They decide to meet at our house. Me and ,Logan call Ayla would know where to look and we call James. I am still not happy he did this. He and Ayla agree to car pool and meet us there for we are in an Uber we ordered. Once we get to the house we wait 15 minutes and then the other two show up when out of nowhere Logan's phone rings. It is her phone we all shut up and he puts it on speaker. " hello is this logan Paul?" A unfimilar voice asks. Yes he replies. "Umm. I don't know how to tell you this but we just found Katlyn Paul she  was in a wreck... she is...