C.18

Once it is two I go outside to get in the roof. I see a pair of legs dangling off. I assume they're jonahs and climb up. I see he has set up a blanket. I go and sit by him. "So..." I don't know what to say when suddenly he grabs my waist and pulls me close.  I don't resist but then he does something unexpected. He grabs my thighs and tells me to jump. I do as I am told, he quickly connects his lips to mine. "Jonah this doesn't feel right...and if jack finds out." I try to say but he is kissing me so much i can't move my lips. He does this for so long but I eventually push him away lightly. "Jonah I this isn't right, I have a boyfriend and he is your brother." I say while trying not to seem harsh. I unwrap my legs and kiss him on the lips once more. "I like you katlyn I can't help it... can this be our little secret once in awhile you come to see me." He says with a sad face. His lip trembles and I feel bad but I don't know what to think. "Maybe... just let me think for  awhile." He nods and get off the roof.

I get in the shower for I need to relax I am to jittery to sleep. I let the worm water trickle down my back and neck. I grab one of the boys conditioners and let soak in. I hear someone comein their feet slapping against the cold tiles startles me, I hear a zipper come undone and a shirt hit the sink. And then a pair of pants with a soft hit to the floor. I peek my head out to see, Daniel he is heading my way. "Daniel what are you doing." I try to say while admiring his  perfectly sculpted body. "I figure after you and Jonah you would want something else so here i am." "Jonah... what do you know about us and get some clothes on. You and jack are best friends and this is not happening get out!" "After you give Daddy a kiss." He clearly isn't leaving so I get out and give him a kiss. He grabs my waist and pulls me close. I don't know what to think. We kiss awhile longer and then I push him away and get back in the shower. He puts on his clothes after he dried off. I eventually get out and I see Daniel peaceful.y asleep and jack sitting in his bed. "I was wondering when you would get out. I need to use the bathroom. "Sorry if you would've knocked i could've let you in. You have seen me naked so it doesn't matter to me." He gets up and goes. I crawl into bed in just a shirt of jacks. I fall asleep once he joins me.

 I fall asleep once he joins me

A/N OmG I can't believe it 1.5k thousand reads. You guys are awesome!! I will try to upload tomorrow and Friday. I think I will upload on wednesdays, Friday's and moaybe Tuesday's or Monday's. I love you all also what do you think of the pick below it is me. Sorry of your eyes bleed but you deserve to know what I look like. I love you all!!❤️❤️ Also I took this in my fourth hour science class. So I am exhausted and ugly. There is a better one on the very bottom but your eyes will still bleed.

 There is a better one on the very bottom but your eyes will still bleed