C.21

Katlyn Pov

Once I get to logans I go and cry on my room. I sit there for along time. I cry and cry then I fall asleep. I wake to pounding on my door. I sluggishly get out of my bed. Jack and Jonah are their Daniel is on the other side hiding. I see the hurt in jacks eyes. I immediately slam the door shut and go to my bathroom and cry. I grab my razor and start 

1 for jack

1 for me

2for Jonah

2 for Daniel

While I am in there I didn't here the boys combining in. Jack runs up to me and pulls me to him he sreams at the boys for a towel. I cry and grab onto jack. "I am so sorry this wasn't meant to happen!!" I cry to him he starts to sing to try to calm me down. He grabs me and cleans my arms. The blood slowly stops and I start to calm down. Once the blood is done jack grabs a band aid. He starts to cover all my cuts. 

They pick me and put me on my bed. I lay down and cry more. "Babe, I am sorry I should have let you explain I listened to all the boys stories, they all line up. I should have came to get you if I would've known." He says while pointing to my hips. The blood is still fresh but you can still see previous scars. "I am so so sorry babe I love you, please come back to the house with me." I simply nod. " I will go only if I can talk to Daniel and Jonah Alone." He looks at them with a glare but  of and reluctantly gets off the bed and leaves the room.

"Daniel Jonah sit now, good now why the hell did you guys do that!?"  The boys look shook but none respond.  "Ugh!!" If you guys are going to act like this I will get jack and you will need to explain in front of him." Jonah jumps and spills "I am so sorry Katie I screwed up. I couldn't help my self I saw an opportunity and I took it. I get it if you don't like me. I also can see why you want me to stay away if that is want you want." He gets up and leaves. "I am sorry Katie I do like you but,you like jack and seeing you with him is hard and I saw Jonah do his thing and I got jealous just like last time and acted upon it. I get it if you want me to leave just like Jonah." He says with tears in his eyes he leaves the room and then jack comes back in.

"Hey, I guess we should get going you put the boys through enough torture. You know they are felling pretty down." Again I nod an emotions less nod and then we leave and down to the uber. I sit on jack because they ordered to small of an uber. The ride is an awkward silence but I ignor it and go on my phone. I scroll through instagram and then like a photo of jack. 

I eventually get to the house

I eventually get to the house. Once we are there jack lets me out first then he grabs my hand and brings me to the door. He sweeps me up and brings me to the kitchen before setting me down carefully on the counter. He grabs some yogurt from the fridge, he grabs a spoon from the drawer. He comes over and sits on the chair that is next to the counter.

After awhile we decide to sit in the living  room and watch movies. I curl up next to jack and soon I fall asleep.