Chapter 30 - Orange Gel

(POV Elijah)

"Heyyy handsome, ttaalk to me. Since wwheen did you becooome this quiet?" Kim spanked my behind as we rode the elevator.

Tinitigan ko lang siya ng masama at tinaasan ng kilay. Her eyes are swollen at yung mascara niya, smeared na. Siguro umiyak tong babae na to.

"Kailan ka pa natuto mag red lip stick at mag heavy make-up? You look like someone who is selling herself for a cheap price." galit kong tanong sa kanya.

"Youu na what duuude! Someone might have bboought mee tonight, but yoou ruined the fun! You are geeetting married and I am having the time of maaa life. It is a tie!" she shouted at me as she continuously punched my chest.

Pansin ko na hindi na makatayo si Kimmy ng maayos na parang anytime matutumba siya. Paglabas namin ng elevator, muntikan na siyang masubsob dahil sa hilo so I decided to carry her instead.

"Leeet meee go! Leeet me gooow! Can't hooold yoou baack anymore!" she shouted like a girl in a psychiatric ward while singing the silly Frozen soundtrack - Let It Go.

Mabilis ko siyang dinala sa shower room and the warm water made her shriek. She smells disgusting, a combination of alcohol and puke. Plus, she looks like a prostitute in her mini skirt.

"Ayusin mo ang sarili mo. Maligo ka muna bago kita ihatid sa inyo..."

Di ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko nang biglang magtanggal ng damit si Kim. She quickly removed her shirt and skirt as if there is no man in front of her.

Anong trip nito? Mag hubad ba sa harap ko?

Mabilis akong tumalikod para hindi ko makita kung ano pang di ko dapat makita.

"Whoooah! This warm bath ish sho soothing. Coome and join me Elijah," sigaw niya sa isang seductive voice.

My heart began to beat in an unusual pace as if it wants to get out of my chest. I can hear her singing the same annoying song while cleaning herself up.

Anong meron sa Let It Go ng Frozen at paulit ulit niyang kinakanta? Nakakapikon na!

I know this girl is crazy, yet I did not know she can be much crazier than this. Gusto ko siya iwan mag-isa pero natatakot ako na mawalan siya ng balance and she will hit her stubborn head in the process.

"Tapos ka na ba?" tanong ko sa kanya with an annoying tone without looking at her. The smell of orange shower gel filled my nose makes me want to turn around and look at her.

"Na na na na I am not yet done."

"Well make it fast. Inaabala ko mo! How can you be this annoying? You know full well that I have an early morning flight to Paris. You are such a nuisance annoying little brat."

I don't care kung masaktan siya sa mga sinasabi ko. She was never a nuisance. But remembering her images in the dancing pole makes me furious that I want to explode.

"Am I really a nuisance to you?" she said in a sweet voice. I felt her bare chest at my back which dampen my shirt.

Shit, is she seducing me? Ano ba nasa isip ni Kim?

She slowly wrapped her arms around me. Di ko alam ang gagawin ko. I was stiffened like a frigid statue.

"Kimberley, what the fuck are you doing?" mahina kong tanong sa kanya.

"Why can't you love me? Why can't you see how much I love you? How can you be so fucking dense?" mahinang sabi ni Kim and she began to sob uncontrollably which made me face her.

Wrong move, Elijah.

She was entirely naked that only her wet hair is covering her chest. I quickly took a towel and wrapped it around her. But she suddenly throw it away and cling her arms around my neck. For seconds, our gazes met and I found her delving inside my mouth.

What the hell? This is...

I can't really explain it as I was lost when she kissed me. All my self control vanished that moment. I let myself drowned in this ecstatic intoxication. No exchange of words happened between us.

With urgency, I took her to bed. I kissed every part of her and I can't seem to be satisfied. Para kong gutom at kahit anong gawin ko, hindi ako mabusog. My mind is telling me to stop, but I can't. I want this, I want her.

When our body connected for the first time, I knew right then and there that I love her, and that she is someone I want to spend my whole life with, not Monica.