Gotcha

A.N// I owe y'all some fluff. Sorry for how angsty the last chapter was. I've seen a few requests that I promise I'll get to soon, sorry for the wait/delay. Boyf/riends are already dating in this and its some cute laser tag shit.

Michael had decided it would be a fun date idea to take Jeremy to play laser tag at some local place. His entire face lit up while he explained what they would be doing to Jeremy. His adorable enthusiam caused Jeremy's heart to just about melt, so he wilingly agreed.
"Are you excited?" Michael asked as he started driving.
"Yeah, totally." Jeremy replied happily. He wasn't lying of course, he was insanely excited to be doing this with Michael, just a little bit nervous because he didnt know what to expect. And with Michael's explanations usually containing multiple sound effects, it was hard to read between the lines to get the gist.

When they finally got there, an employee set them up with a group of complete strangers and placed the special gear on them. Jeremy smiled over at Michael, seeing his glow-in-the-dark  Pac-Man wristband illuminated under the black lighting that surrounded the room.

Michael grinned dorkishly back, he had been playing laser tag for forever and was ecstatic to be finally introducing Jeremy to it.

"Ready?" Michael whispered, his enthusiasm spilling from his tone.
In reply Jeremy nodded happily, just as they were ushered into the playing field and their chestplates lit up. Michael and Jeremy were seperated and placed on seperate teams. It was just a laser tag competition so they vowed to try to hit eachother as much as possible, but knew the other still loved them after everything was said and done.
A robotic voice announced the game would begin
"In 3....2.....1 Go!"

Jeremy sprinted off trying to not get hit.
On the other side of the course, Michael did the same thing, except from all his time playing he had developed strategies and managed to search Jeremy out without getting hit.
Adrenaline was surging through Jeremy's veins in the heat of the moment, it felt like they were in gameplay of Apocalypse Of The Damned, minus the zombies and bloodshed of course. He caught a glimpse of what he recognized to be Michael's wristband while hiding behind one of the obstacle things.
Jeremy started shooting blindly, as did Michael.
Jeremy slowly crept towards him.
When they were finally face to face and breathing heavily from running around for the previous few minutes, they stopped with the virtual gunfire. In a daze, they stared into eachothers eyes and the entire world around them seemed to disappear.
That is, until Jeremy placed his hands on Michael's cheeks and proceeded to pin him to the wall and kiss him passionately.
Michael admittedly loved every second of it and closed his eyes in a few moments of pure bliss.

Jeremy slowly pulled away as he set his plan into motion. He didnt quite know how to play this game, so he made his own rules.
He stepped backwards, moving slightly away from Michael, who was left in a state of confusion as he watched curiously as to what the hell Jeremy was doing.

A smirk appeared on Jeremy's face as he raised his laser-blaster and shot Michael's chestplate, earning Michael a 30-second wait period until he could use his blaster again.
He looked down at his chestplate in confusion, then back up at Jeremy with a small scoff.
To this, Jeremy replied simply:
"Gotcha." His mischievious smirk shone proudly.

Michael practically felt himself choke on oxygen.
I'm dating a fucking badass.
He thought to himself as Jeremy sauntered away with a sway of his hips.