Sleep

A.N// Soo the Falsettos book thingy is now in the making! I'll be updating y'all on that as y'know, I finish writing it. Its going to be absolutely stuffed with angst so be prepaaarreeeddd.

Jeremy sighed contently as he rocked the hammock that he and Michael were cuddling on, back and forth. They had been dating for a while now, and neither one of them couldve been happier.
Michael's head was resting comfortabley on Jeremy's lap as Jeremy lazily played with his hair and used his foot to rock them.
Jeremy noticed Michael's eyes droop then eventually shut as he fell asleep. He smiled to himself as he reflected on how happy they were and how much they had been through together. His thoughts were rudely interrupted as Rich Goranski walked over.
"Jake and I are cuter. Just sayin" He joked.
"Shh! He's asleep!" Jeremy hissed protectively.

Rich raised his arms in surrender.
"Damn, 'Jerebear' take a ch-nope. Not even gonna go there. Calm down Jeremy."

Jeremy rolled his eyes as Rich walked off.
He began humming a Bob Marley song quietly as Michael smiled in his sleep.
Eventually Michael woke up to find Jeremy gazing lovingly down at him.
"Well isnt that a sight to wake up to." Michael mumbled, smiling sleepily.