Scared

A.N// I'm sleep deprived and have to be functioning in 6 hours so fml but what else is new. Welp it's your lucky day kiddies, two not-angsty chapters in a day wOaH. May be a little shorter than usual but its still content. This was a pinterest prompt bc I wanted to okay?

Jeremy and Michael were laying in bed cuddling, simply content with being together.
Suddenly Jeremy piped up, although he kept his tone quiet and soft.
"Hey Mikey?" He asked.

"What Jer?" Michael replied softly.

"I need you to promise me you'll hold my hand whenever I get scared."

"Of course." Michael said with a soft smile as he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.
Jeremy then grabbed Michael's hand, intertwining their fingers. He squeezed his hand tightly and looked up at Michael, who returned his look with one of confusion as he looked around, wondering what Jeremy found threatening.
"What's wrong? What are you scared of?" Michael asked softly, confusion lacing his tone.

"I'm scared that if I let go of your hand you'll disappear." Jeremy replied sweetly, placing a soft kiss to the back of Michael's hand as he smiled up at him.

In that moment Michael just about forgot how to breathe.
After a minute or so, when he finally regained his composure, he kissed Jeremy's lips softly.
"You're such a romantic sap." He said teasingly.

"Your romantic sap." Jeremy corrected, smiling brightly.

"Damn right."