Whoops

A.N// I apoligize for the lack of updates, its been a hell of a week. So this is another fluff for those still recovering from the extreme angst or just life man, life.

Jeremy and Michael had been dating for a few years at this point and had already been sharing an apartment.
One night while getting ready for bed Michael maticulously thought out a plan to surprise Jeremy sith a quick kiss while his back was turned. Which would've gone smoothly and without complication if Michael hadn't forgotten Jeremy's quick reflexes.

Jeremy's POV//
I slipped into pajamas and threw my clothes in the hamper before turning to the bathroom and grabbing out my toothbrush. I had assumed Michael was grabbing something in the other room or something because I didnt see him at that moment.
Until I felt something grab me from behind that was.
Immediately I thought I was being attacked and was singing blindly at my 'attacker'. I heard a small yelp and opened my eyes, realizing I had squeezed shut in the heat of the moment.
There stood Michael, his expression showing a mix of pure terror, a bit of mild pain, and shock.
"Michael!" I exclaimed. "Are you alright?"
"Fine." He grumbled in response.
I rolled my eyes and held out my hand, then led him to the bed and snuggled up.
He cant stay mad at me while we're cuddling, its an unspoken rule between us.
"Where does it hurt?" I asked softly.
His reply was a combination of a groan and actual English.
"Everywhere. You've wounded me."
A smirk appeared on my face as I had the most brilliant idea.
"Looks like I'll have to kiss you everywhere until you feel better." I said simply.
I think I heard him chuckle but I saw him smiling that adorabley dorky smile of his and knew he was fine with the situation and my offer.
I smiled back at him then peppered kisses all over his face and body until we were both in fits of giggles.