"Fetch."

Evadin POV.

                               - - -

            "Eva! Eva! Evadin Crag Walker! Get up! Your going to be late!"

         A groan surpassed my lips my mind haze with sleep too focus on the comfort my bed sheets were making me think about the first day of school. It was a fresh new day, the beginning of senior year, I looked forward to nothing. There was a want a need to avoid the stupid nicknames, Greek and the most common Greeky. A stupid nickname most of all the students in Easton highschool have given me.

           Slowly sitting up with half hooded sleepy eyes. Another groan slipped past my dry lips once again before standing up and dragging myself to my bathroom doing the early morning daily routine. Brush my teeth, shower, brush my hair in a oh so fashion style the famous up-do fringe.

          I quickly go over to my closet flipping over to some t-shirts and a pair of jeans. Hauling out a plane grey shirt, along with dark blue jean pants and grabbing some black flat vans. Finishing off my morning I go over to my bathroom mirror looking at my reflection. My eyes wonder around the white marble counter reaching over to the overly sized frame black glasses before placing them up my narrow nose.

         Seeing the boy with the bright plain green eyes, fair white but faded blue bruises around my arms but healthy pallid skin, My faded dirty blonde hair slipping past my eye making me look even more tiresome than I already am, scrawny my shoulders tense with the sudden chill recking my body, shorter then my older sister that could ruin a mans ego. Truly was a view that shouldn't be seen. The thought was bitter but trustworthy to myself.

         "Evadin! Wake your a** up~! You're breakfast is going to get cold!"I rolled my eyes as my mother is in her 'panic first day of school let go thing.' Whatever she calls it but mostly she has to let go to one of my youngest little sisters, May. Well to 'her' first day of kindergarten.

              "I'm coming!" The yell came out lazily as I made my way walking to my nightstand a baby blue colored metal owl who held a rounded blue clock as it swigged back and fourth. It read eight'o'three."Great way to wake me up so early mom really appreciate it." Muttering under my breath just thinking how many ways my mother would of woke me up if I didn't. At least its better then going to school.

             Clutching down swiping up my backpack off the hanger and walked out my room making sure to locked it so no one came in, at least my sisters.

           Living as the only boy in the family sorta gets hard when some of your other four female siblings want to steal your stuff. Kally the eldest out of everyone else has this intimating aura of a older sister one that gives off the overly protective aura who we could all mistaken was Drew who taught her how to be mature at a young age, or she learned that on her own. She was nine-teen out of all the youngest girly siblings. Ana the petite girly twelve-year-old always loved attention great at white lying. June the eleven-year-old who didn't speak as much due to her pressured anxiousness,but opened up more than before when she first joined the family. Finally the baby of the family, May who was only three who knows her ABC's like any other child.

           What could be even more strange is our parents who are two proud lesbian mothers, Drew and Amy.

          Don't get me wrong I love them to death but being the only boy in the family and having to be embarrassed while they kiss you goodbye in front of other 'teens' my age. Yeah pretty much sucks for me.

          Pacing down the hall knocking and banging on every door of every one of my sisters bedrooms. When I got to the little twelve year old Ana's room her door flew open as she appeared wearing a light pink colored blouse, white skinny jeans, her light brown eyes narrowed at me as her dark brown curls rolled down past her shoulders all the way to her back. Her light rosy lips covered in lip gloss, her California skin-kissed skin shined brightly through her slightly opened window.