3 | Shopping!!

3 | Shopping!!

THALIA P.O.V-

I stood up dusting off my clothes. My cousin better not have caused that earthquake, or he is getting some serious butt-kicking!! This was my new Green Day T-Shirt! It took me weeks to convince Chiron to let me go to Hot Topic to buy it. Now there is dirt on the front!

Gr... Sorry my Adhd was getting to me, anyway my cousins and I are walking around this odd forest. There were 3 as far as I can tell. they each went as far as the eye can see. They seemed to call to us, inviting us to bathe in the warmth of the sunlight and sit in shade under it's trees.

I guess the blue and black one are alright, however, the one I like most is the electric blue one. The trees are bright blue with neon yellow leaves and there is an ongoing lightning storm churning over it. Overall, it was calling my name! Though my cousins being who they are decided to look at that one last.

Totally unfair right?

Apparently not to them! As we trudged through the "Dark Forest" as I liked to call it I looked over at my cousins. only then did I realize how bad in shape we were.

Cuts and bruises were littered around our bodies. Our shoulders sagged in exhaustion. However, the thing that struck me the hardest was our eyes. They didn't hold the same sparkle as they use to. So this is what abandonment looked like. Not pretty. We were the soldiers that were all used up.

I was soon pulled out my thoughts when I looked at the forest in front of us. While I was looking at everyone we passed through my forest (much to my sadness) , and a new one stood I front of us.

It was a glittering forest with sparkling waterfalls, blinding sunlight, and adorable animals. Everything seemed at peace. As if in a trance we all took a step forward, however, we were all blocked like the force field of Percy's forest. Except this time we didn't have the owner.

*

**************2 DAYS LATER**************

My cousins and I have been living in our forests for a few days now. It's like paradise! Percy has sea animals, Nico has the dead, and I have storms! The forest seems to know exactly what we like and how we like it.

We each pretty much go our separate ways for the day and meet at center. The center is where each of the forests meet. Including that fourth one. All of us bring our food(which our amazhang forests provide) and sit and chat about our days.

It so much more peaceful then Camp Half-Hell. Speaking of that camp, we now each have a bounty on our heads. With demigods on the prowl we almost never leave the safety of each of our forests. Though every 3 days we must leave for supplies.

And today's that day! Nico's staying home to watch the forest, while Percy and I go clothes shopping! Gods, I sounded like an Aphrodite girl.

As soon as we take a step out of the forest monsters come to attack. Are we scared? Nah, not really. In our spare time we still train and without those annoying campers around, we get more work done. We each look more well built and on Fridays we go out and kill all the monsters in a 5 mile radius. So much fun! Ok, ok, getting off topic again, speaking of topic we just reached our favorite store! Hot Topic!! I practically ran into the store, with Percy in tow.

After spending 3 hours in the store we each left the store we tons of bags. Of course we had to get attacked as soon as we left.

Sorry for the cliffie!! Ill update this week at some point. Once again sorry for not posting in a while and sorry that this was a little on the short side. Also thanks to all those who commented! You will be either in the next chapter or the one after that.

Peace

~@stuckbetween2worlds