|THREE|

"Jiyeon, do you remember the girls that glared at you earlier?"

Dahyun looked at her as she asked.

Jiyeon nodded and answered, "Yes, I do. And I also remember that you will tell me why they are jealous of you."

Dahyun looked up at Jiyeon and continued to say.

"Jiyeon, they aren't jealous of me. They are jealous of us."

Nayeon and Minji nodded as they listened to Dahyun talk.

"I'm the younger sister of Do Kyungsoo. Nayeon is Eric Nam's younger sister. Minji is the younger sister of Min Yoongi."

Jiyeon had heard of Do Kyungsoo  and Eric Nam from her father's colleagues, but she had never heard of the name Min Yoongi before.

"I'm sorry, but who is Min Yoongi?

"He is the genius of BTS, the handsome, talented, and hard working boys of this school." Minji said as she pulled up a picture of them.

Jiyeon glanced through the group and dropped her jaws.

Wow! They are super duper handsome and cool!

The three elder giggled at Jiyeon's dramatic reaction and said, "That's literally everyone's reaction when they see them."

"The girls of Big Hit University envies us because we are really close with BTS, EXO, and Eric Nam." Nayeon explained as she pulled up a picture of the girls hanging out with them.

"Is that why those girls are being so bitchy all the time?" Jiyeon asked.

The three girls nods and sighs.

"Yep, that's why... Anyways... We told you everything we know. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?" Minji asked as she started at her curiously.

Jiyeon nodded and pulled up a picture of her with her father.

"He is my father."

Dahyun covered her mouth as she exclaimed.

"Isn't that professor Ahn Chil Hyun from SM University? He is your father?!"

Jiyeon nodded and smiled.

"My father talks about EXO all the time and took me to their SM University to meet them. EXO is really nice. Especially Suho and Yixing oppa. They are living angels."

The three girls nodded and smiled at Jiyeon.

"Yes, they are living angels. Speaking of that, why did you choose to come to Big Hit University instead of SM University? Doesn't your dad work there?"

Jiyeon shrugs and mumbles, "I don't want to live under my dad's eye lid forever, and I want to experience the full college life without having to worry about what my father would like or not like."

The girls nodded simultaneously as Dahyun's phone rang.

"Oh, I got a message from Mr. Jung Hoseok."

"Aww~~~Someone is in love~~~" Minji cooed as Dahyun pushed her slightly.

"Shut up, it's not like you don't have a crush," She coughed, "Park Jimin." She coughed again.