|EIGHTEEN|

It has been a month and two weeks since school started in Big Hit University. Students are busy studying for their exams coming next week, and that's what the girls of DAMN and BTS has been doing for the past two weeks.

Jiyeon gathered her belongings and packed them into her backpack as the other girls got ready for their study date with their friends.

Minji is going to the library to meet up with Namjoon as Nayeon is going to stalk Taehyung while reviewing on how to stalk people in general. Dahyun is going to a kitchen with Seokjin to practice their cooking skills for the next upcoming contest that Ramsay is going to hold. Jiyeon wanted to meet up with Yoongi at his work place because she needs some help from him, but he said he doesn't have anytime. So she is going to meet up with Jungkook at his dance practice along with Hoseok and Jimin.

I wonder why Yoongi is avoiding me these days. I thought that I was his friend...

Jiyeon looked at her reflection in the mirror as Dahyun walked over to her.

"Jiyeon," said Dahyun as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Jiyeon turned around and smiled at her. "Yes?"

Dahyun looked down on the floor and said, "If you need someone to talk to, feel free to look for any of us. We'll be here for you okay? I know you had been through a lot these days..."

Jiyeon dangled her arms over Dahyun's neck and said happily, "I'm so glad that my wonderful leader is here for me! I love you so much~~~"

Dahyun gave out a light chuckle and sighed, "I'm glad that you love me. I love you too. I gotta get going. Seokjin ain't waiting for me."

Jiyeon nodded as she watched Dahyun walk out of the room. The smile on her face faded as she thought.

Ever since the second day of school, Yoongi has been keeping a distance away from me... I don't know what I did though... Did I hurt his feelings? Or did I....

Jiyeon's train of thoughts was interrupted by the blaring sound o her phone ringing.

"Hello, I am BTS's Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook~~~ Please pick up the phone~~~"

Oh!!! It's Jungkook oppa calling me~~~

Jiyeon thought as she took her phone out of her purse. She smiled as she picked up the phone.

"Hello?~~ Is this the one and only golden oppa Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes, our one and only sassy Ahn Jiyeon, I'm downstairs by the entrance of the building. I'll be waiting for you."

"Alright see you downstairs~~~"

Jiyeon hang up the phone and giggled as she walked out to the door. She turned around and locked the door. Feeling happy in every step, she laughed as she hopped down the stairs. She pushed the door open as she ran towards the boy leaning against the wall across from the dorm building.

"Mr. Jungkook, I thought I was going to meet you up at the practice room? What wind blew you here?"

Jiyeon said as she smiled at Jungkook.