|EIGHT|

After the girls got away from the cafeteria, Jiyeon told them to go back to the dorm first because she wants to calm down by herself.

Dahyun, Minji, and Nayeon were worried about her, but she insisted on staying out by herself.

With a sigh, the girls left Jiyeon by herself and began their journey back to the dorm.

After the girls walked away, Jiyeon began running. She didn't know where she was going nor did she care. She just want to run and get the disgusting stuff that happened in the cafeteria out of her head.

She stopped in front of a large building that looks like a giant tree. She raised her head up and read the sign.

"Library... I guess this is a good place to stop by and calm down in there...."

Jiyeon entered the library and found a corner away from everybody and sat down. She rested her head on in her arms as she trembled.

The commotion at the cafeteria was too much for her.

Why are people like this?

She thought as she trembled. She tried to keep her volume down to the minimum as she plugged her ear buds in.

Soon, she fell asleep and drifted into her dreaming wonderland.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Yoongi yawned as he entered the library. The dorm was too noisy and that made him crazy because he wanted to sleep. He walked to his usual spot of the library, the isolated corner and saw a girl sitting in the spot already.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and thought.
Oh, come on...

He sighed and walked towards the girl. He was about to wake her up when he saw her face. His hand froze in midair. He noticed the dried tear marks as she breathed peacefully.

Jiyeon, why did you cry?

Yoongi sat down across from her and rested his chin on his palm.
A strand of hair slip down her face and landed in front of her nose.

She scrunched her nose and blew the hair away. The hair fell in front of her nose again.

Yoongi trembled as he tried to keep his laugh in.

Awwww man, she's so adorkable...

He moved the hair away from her nose and stared at her as she mumbled in her sleep.

I can spend the whole entire afternoon watching her sleep.

He thought as he rested his head in his arms.

But I'm too tired now... Gotta take a nap...

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

While Yoongi and Jiyeon are napping in the library, everyone else are worrying about Jiyeon.

Minji paced around the room as Nayeon used her binoculars to search for Jiyeon.

Dahyun is waiting for Yoongi to pick his phone up, but instead of Yoongi speaking it was Hoseok the one who picked up.

H: "Hello?"

D: "Yoongi! Oh My Lord you finally picked up! What took you so long?"

H: "I'm Hoseok. Yoongi hyung forgot his phone in the dorm."

D: "What are you doing?"

H: "I was helping Namjoon hyung to fix the shower head. He broke it again for the second time this week. What's up?"

D: "Jiyeon has been missing for the past two hours. I'm worried. Oh Hoseok ahh, what should I do?"

Dahyun sobbed as she said that.

Hoseok's nerve stuffed up at the sound of his love crying.

H: "Don't worry! We will help look! Uhh.. why don't you guys come to us, and we can look for her together?"

Dahyun nodded and said, "Okay... Where are we meeting up?"

Hoseok thought for a while.

H: "The center quad."

D: "Okay..."

H: "Don't worry, Dahyun. She will be alright."

D: "I hope so..."

Dahyun hang up on her phone and said, "Come on girls. We are going to the center quad. BTS is coming too. They are going to help us."

The girls nodded and walked out of the door.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~