|FOURTEEN|

After lunch, Seokjin and Yoongi went to work. Namjoon, Dahyun, Hoseok, Jiyeon, Jungkook, Jimin, and Minji all went back to class.

Nayeon and Taehyung strolled around school because they won't have class until later in the day.

What was that face Alice Wang made? What is in her head now? Ahh... Jiyeon might be in danger... Alice Wang isn't someone easy to deal with...

Nayeon thought as she looked at the ground. She is not feeling well. She is not feeling well at all.

Before reaching Nayeon's dorm, Taehyung stopped her by holding her wrist. Nayeon turned around and looked up at him.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung didn't say anything and pulled her into his embrace. He rested his chin on her head.

Nayeon was shocked by the sudden move.

"What's... what's wrong Tae?"

Taehyung sighed and said, "I noticed it too... Alice Wang... Her expression when Yoongi said that he told Principle Bang about everything... It's scary..."

Nayeon nodded and sighed, "I'm afraid that Jiyeon's peaceful college life will end in her hands. I'm afraid that Alice and her minions are going to make her miserable."

Taehyung released Nayeon from his arms and turned her around.

"I think she'll be alright, but if you're still worried about it. Feel free to tell us, feel free to tell me. I will be here."

He stared down at her as she smiled at him.

Nayeon nodded and said, "Thanks. I'm going up now. See you later."

Taehyung smiled and ruffled her hair. Nayeon turned around and went into the building. He watched her until she disappeared from his sight.

He turned around and began walking towards his dorm. He scratched his head and sighed.

I feel like my heart is going to explode. I don't know if I can hold it in anymore... Nayeon ah...

He looked back and saw Nayeon on the balcony using her binoculars to "Bird Watch". He shook his head and walked on.

Suddenly, his phone dinged. It was a text from Jungkook.

Kookie: "Hyung!! Emergency!!"

Taehyung furrowed his brows and texted back.

Tae: "What is it?"

Kookie: "Someone dragged Jiyeon away from my sight. I believe it is Alice Wang and the others. I need your help with looking for her."

Tae: "I'm coming now."

Taehyung quickened his pace and walked towards the music building.

Looks like it already began... Ugh... Drama...

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Jiyeon glared at the person who is dragging her and said, "Aren't you that girl who bumped into Dahyun the other day"

The girl turned around and shot her a death glare.

Jiyeon looked around her surroundings and saw three girls behind her.

She stopped and made the girl in front of her grunt.

She pulled her with both of her hands, but Jiyeon didn't budge.