|TWENTY-EIGHT|

Two weeks has passed since Jiyeon stayed in the hospital. During this two weeks, a lot has happened. Principal Bang filed lawsuits against Alice, Jay, and the others that are related to the event. The lawsuit has captured attention from multiple different schools and medias. It has gotten so big, even the government has seized all the students of AOMG out into rehab and shut the school down by force. Other than Big Hit filing lawsuits to the gang, SM University filed a lawsuit as well.

Alice and her gang of girls were sent to a prison far away from Seoul, and Jay was sent to a prison that is at the borderline of North and South Korea. However, that was not BTS and DAMN's priority because they have a precious baby to take care of in the hospital.

"Yoongi, do you want to go to the hospital with us?" Seokjin asked as he grabbed his car keys and swung it in front of Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi slapped his hand down and lay down on his bed. He turned his face towards the wall and mumbled, "No, I don't want to..."

"Why? Why don't you want to? Jiyeon has been looking for you every time I go visit her."

Yoongi closed his eyes and sighed as he thought. It's not that I don't want to go with you guys. It's that I'm too ashamed to go. I'm the reason why she's in the hospital. I'm the reason why she's not happy.

"...I don't know... I... I don't feel comfortable... seeing her like that..."

Seokjin patted his shoulders and said, "It's okay, it's not your fault. It's all Alice's fault. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. It's never your fault."

Yoongi remained silence as Seokjin sighed. He gazed at the clock and said in a whisper. "Yoongi, I'm going to pick up the girls and Jungkook to visit her. Come by later if you change your mind okay?"

Yoongi nodded as Seokjin stud up and walked away from his bed. Seokjin turned his head around and looked at the soulless man resting against the bed and sighed, "Only if he didn't blame himself about it..."

A few minutes after Seokjin left, Yoongi began fighting his own good and bad subconscious.

Bad Subconscious: "You ruined Jiyeon's life. At first you ignored her, then you caused troubles for her. You should leave and never come back."

Good subconscious: "It's not your fault. You just wanted to protect her, but she told you that you don't have to hide from her."

Bad Subconscious: "But you are the main reason why all these happened."

Good Subconscious: "..."

Yoongi groaned with frustration as he sat up on his bed. He scanned around the empty room and spotted his empty suitcase by his wardrobe.

Bad Subconscious: "That's right. Go grab that suitcase and shove everything in there and go. You're only going to bring troubles to the others. Just leave and never come back."

Yoongi stud up and walked to the suitcase. The thought of leaving this lovely school that he had spent the past three years in brought pain in his heart, but he has to leave. He has to keep his beloved ones safe from harms and away from troubles.

He laid his suitcase flat on the floor as he opened the wardrobe. He took his clothes out of the wardrobe and stuffed it into the suitcase.

Bad Subconscious: "There we go~~ now you just need to pack up all of your books into the other suitcase under your bed and then leave this place."