|SIXTEEN|

"Jimin hyung, I'm going to the girl's dorm."

Jungkook said as he tossed a large dark blue jacket over his head, and he grabbed his phone, and his room key.

Before Jimin replied, he was already out of the door.

Jungkook strolled down the path and whistled happily to himself because he has reserved a table for two at the Owl's Sushi House, and he is going to take Jiyeon on a dinner date.

He walked towards the female dorm as he heard a guy and a girl talking. He turned his head over and listened.

"But Jackson, she can't do that! She can't make you pay for her lunch everyday!?!"

"Alice, I have to. I don't want to risk ruining Got7's future. You've heard about the rumors. Her father can ruin our future."

"Ugh, like I care about my future. The only person I care about is Yoongi oppa. He is my universe."

"Seriously Alice? He's a jerk and you know that. Why are you still so crazy over him? Didn't he reject you like five billion times already? He is not the only good man in the world, take a look at Mark. He is a nice person and a good ally."

"I'm going to become Yoongi's girlfriend no matter what. Even if I have to kill that bitch. I will do it. Would you help me brother?"

"No, I won't. I made a deal with her. I can't be a hypocrite."

"Ugh, whatever. I'll do it all by myself. You go crazy over her then."

Jungkook leaned against the wall as Alice passed by. She didn't realize that he was there, listening to the conversation between her and Jackson.

What the hell is she up to? Kill that bitch... Who??

Jungkook thought as he stared at the slim shadow in the alley. Soon after Alice walked away, Jackson emerged out from the shadows.

"Uh... Why do I have to deal with her? Why can't she behave like a normal person? Aish... that girl is wiping attitudes all over my face..."

He sighed and walked off.

Jungkook leaned against the wall and waited. Finally, Jackson was nowhere to be seen.

He resumed his journey down to Jiyeon's dorm. When he was close to the dorm, Dahyun came out to the balcony. She waved at him and asked, "Oh, hey Kookie~~ What's up?"

Jungkook smiled at her and said, "Good, how about you?"

Dahyun smiled at him and replied, "I'm good. Say, what wind blew you here?"

Jungkook ruffled his hair and said, "I'm here to get Jiyeon. I didn't tell her about this though. Do you think you can get her?"

Dahyun nodded and turned her head around.

"Jiyeon!!! Your boyfriend is here to pick you up!!!"

Jungkook's face became red as Jiyeon yelled back, "I don't have a boyfriend! What are you talking about!?"

Dahyun turned around and gave Jungkook a hurt facial expressions, which he found it funny to look at because he's the one that is supposed to feel hurt.

Jiyeon walked out from the room and stood next to Dahyun. She looked down at Jungkook and she waved at him.

"Hey, Kookie oppa. What's up?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the word 'oppa' and he stared at her in awe.

Her facial features shone under the bright moonlight. Her beautiful long black hair fell perfectly around her face. Her eyes twinkled like stars up in the sky. Her lips were plump and her cheeks were touched with a light shade of red.

"Oppa?"

Jiyeon cocked her head to one side as Jungkook stared at her in awe.

"Huh? Oh. Sorry... I was wondering if you would like to go on a dinner date with me." Jungkook said as he ruffled his hair and stared at her nervously.

A grin showed up on her face as she nodded. "I'll be down in a few minutes."

Jungkook smiled at her response and stared at the ground. He is so happy right now that he forgot about what he heard earlier.

Soon, Jiyeon came down. She tugged his jacket and said, "Let's go."

He turned around and flashed her a cute bunny laugh and ruffled her hair.

"Let's go~~"

Dahyun waved at them and teased, "Have fun with your boyfriend Jiyeon~~"

"Shut up! He is not my boyfriend!"

Dahyun cackled as she walked back into the room.

Jiyeon pouted as she walked next to Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

She's so cute~~ Ugh... I can't... Too cute...

Jungkook pulled his car keys out and unlocked his car. He opened the door of the shot gun seat and gestured for Jiyeon to get in.

"After you, my lady."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

About ten minutes later, Jiyeon and Jungkook arrived at the Owl's Sushi House.

"Welcome to Owl's Sushi House, how may I help you today?"

A waitress said as she smiled at the two.

"I have a reservation for two under the name Jeon Jungkook."

The waitress pulled out a reservation chart and checked his name off. Then she pulled two menu out and said, "Follow me sir."

Jungkook nodded and held onto Jiyeon's hand.

"Let's go."

Jiyeon didn't say anything and followed him. She glanced at their interlocked hands and thought.
What is this? Why is he holding my hand?

Then a sudden flash back of what Nayeon told her earlier today enlightened her.

Could it be? Could he be the other person that has a crush on me?
Yoongi have a crush on me, and now he does too....
What should I do? I don't want to break either of their hearts...

Jiyeon frowned at the thought of breaking both of their hearts. She sighed and stared at the back of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook didn't notice the change of Jiyeon's facial expression and smiled as he followed the waitress to their seat.

I wonder if Jiyeon likes sushi... She should like it right? She is a foodie after all...